Pokémon: Snake Green - NEW DEMO BUILD 10/07

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pokémon: Snake Green - NEW DEMO BUILD 10/07

Postby Rhakark » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:34 pm

Joily wrote:
Oh! Sorry! Yes!

Em IS in the game, as a battle!

Once you defeat Lyra, she'll be in the Gullut City Reformation Center, where you can battle her! She doesn't use vore, but, instead, Clothing Transformation!~

Just an FYI in case it matters, it seems it resets the trigger of the gym information giver too. He also forgets you won. :P

And ah thanks. Missed that! Will have to wait for the move trainer fix so I can start fainting. (Perhaps a way to lose battles even without faint, even if it's just making it so using like the pokeflute passes your turn.)
Rhakark
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lackey2 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:29 pm

Two notes:
1. I can't lose. If Joily gets digested, I get a "use next pokemon" query, and I'm forced to send her out with 1-2 hp again and again...
2. Sprites don't revert when Joily escapes.

Edit: Fainting only ends the battle if I'm *not* already in a belly.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jumani » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:44 pm

Hello, with new demo can't even launch the game. Getting error message "Error creating OpenAL context"
Jumani
New to the forum

Postby Joily » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:48 pm

Lackey2 wrote:Two notes:
1. I can't lose. If Joily gets digested, I get a "use next pokemon" query, and I'm forced to send her out with 1-2 hp again and again...
2. Sprites don't revert when Joily escapes.

Edit: Fainting only ends the battle if I'm *not* already in a belly.

1. Yeah, don't worry - we're aware of this, and trying to fix it!
2. This isn't a bug, but more of a coding issue - We're looking into a work around.
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:00 pm

Ooh, nice! I'd been waiting for this! I like the new scenes, especially Lyra's. It took me a while to figure out that it was her who I was supposed to talk with and not the cave lamia, but yeah: gotta love a bestie who'll defend me and stuff! The Grunt and Hungry Gal are still my faves though lol! I wonder what happened to the Wailord scene.

I found a few NPC resetting problems that I think haven't been reported, though:
*The lady with the Ultra Ball. She caught me and then when I went to talk to her again, her dialogue had gone back to "just you wait till I get to the PokéMart" and all.
*Lyra. I know about her because when I got the immortal bug, I quit the game mid-battle. When I talked to her again, her lines had changed; I think she was wishing me luck on my adventures...? I like how she'll be showing up in each town. I beat her legit and never again did I get those lines. All I get now is the rematch text, even though I already had won.

Not exactly a resetting problem, but I let the Hungry Gal get me the first time we met. When I won the rematch, she didn't say anything or do anything, it was like we hadn't battled at all. And I could've sworn that the Grunt had different lines if she digests Joily more than once in demo 1. Hmm.
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joily » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:10 pm

ThrowawayA1D wrote:Ooh, nice! I'd been waiting for this! I like the new scenes, especially Lyra's. It took me a while to figure out that it was her who I was supposed to talk with and not the cave lamia, but yeah: gotta love a bestie who'll defend me and stuff! The Grunt and Hungry Gal are still my faves though lol! I wonder what happened to the Wailord scene.

I found a few NPC resetting problems that I think haven't been reported, though:
*The lady with the Ultra Ball. She caught me and then when I went to talk to her again, her dialogue had gone back to "just you wait till I get to the PokéMart" and all.
*Lyra. I know about her because when I got the immortal bug, I quit the game mid-battle. When I talked to her again, her lines had changed; I think she was wishing me luck on my adventures...? I like how she'll be showing up in each town. I beat her legit and never again did I get those lines. All I get now is the rematch text, even though I already had won.

Not exactly a resetting problem, but I let the Hungry Gal get me the first time we met. When I won the rematch, she didn't say anything or do anything, it was like we hadn't battled at all. And I could've sworn that the Grunt had different lines if she digests Joily more than once in demo 1. Hmm.

There might have been a few switch issues when I moved the events! I'll check them out!

The Wailord will be returning, I just didn't have a place for them here~

I'm pouring all my energy into trying to fix the code for the immortal bug atm, and once that's finished, I'll be working on patching all the little stuff, like the Pokeball scene! I know exactly what's caused it and it's an easy fix~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lackey2 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:46 pm

Yeah, I figured it wasn't an outright bug. I chose the word "notes" pretty carefully.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonlord » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:47 am

I've finished my playthrough of the demo and the only issue I have, that's not already been covered, is that the digestion nerf has kind of made the game no fun. When as a level 5 I am able to beat a lvl 40 ekans without hitting yellow health the nerf is a bit over powered. I'm not sure if this is a demo only issue or not, but I'd either like digestion to be buffed up to at least where it was or maybe add a few new moves that make being devoured more dangerous like, I don't know, Jiggle guts or slap belly or something.
Dragonlord
Participator

Postby Joily » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:59 pm

Dragonlord wrote:I've finished my playthrough of the demo and the only issue I have, that's not already been covered, is that the digestion nerf has kind of made the game no fun. When as a level 5 I am able to beat a lvl 40 ekans without hitting yellow health the nerf is a bit over powered. I'm not sure if this is a demo only issue or not, but I'd either like digestion to be buffed up to at least where it was or maybe add a few new moves that make being devoured more dangerous like, I don't know, Jiggle guts or slap belly or something.

Don't worry, I'm completely aware of this!

We're currently working on something very similar - The plan is, When Joily is in the devoured state, then the pred gains moves to do physical damage with.

We're dealing with a few little issues in terms of coding it, but, we are pushing through, and it'll be something we'll be prioritising!~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joily » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:50 am

UPDATE:

Bugs have been fixed!

The main one was the bug that made it impossible for Joily to faint, each time bringing you back to the Pokemon select screen. After a lot of hard work, from Joan and Senal in my server specifically, this has been fixed!

Debug Save File deleted

Looping Scenes such as Victreebel have been fixed

Old man no longer moves back in front of the cave

Plus, a BUNCH of little features!

I also readded Mawile, added overworld Mawile, Bellsprout, Lickitung and Golbat encounters, added custom text for the rematch after losing to Bryst and added a Hilda rematch!

Not a massive update, but one seriously needed to patch the immortality bug!~

The download link has been updated!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:07 pm

I have a suggestion adding a reusable kill item instead of a faint ability. The ability selection in pokemon is limited as it already is, cutting it down to 3 is a bit harsh.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Joily » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:56 pm

Dongers wrote:I have a suggestion adding a reusable kill item instead of a faint ability. The ability selection in pokemon is limited as it already is, cutting it down to 3 is a bit harsh.

Don't worry, that exact thing is planned! I tried to actually get it out for this Demo, but, unfortunately, I just couldn't get the coding right!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:27 pm

Dongers wrote:I have a suggestion adding a reusable kill item instead of a faint ability. The ability selection in pokemon is limited as it already is, cutting it down to 3 is a bit harsh.

At least its better than using Splash to get your enemy to KO you. Though Splash has never set a high bar.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Joily » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:52 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:

At least its better than using Splash to get your enemy to KO you. Though Splash has never set a high bar.

Go, the splash Easter egg in the first demo. My finest work~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby anema_sesuna » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:00 am

looks fun
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:09 pm

Another thing is I think you got a bit of the music mixed up. The gym leader just has a wild pokemon theme, but then I go onto route 2 and a random bellsprout starts playing the gym leader theme
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:29 pm

I was... not expecting the clothing tf girl!
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Fiaura54 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:57 am

Interesting start.
I saw the BV battle animation so I'm looking forward to other types of vore battle animations maybe even a futa ;)
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joily » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:20 am

somedude601 wrote:Another thing is I think you got a bit of the music mixed up. The gym leader just has a wild pokemon theme, but then I go onto route 2 and a random bellsprout starts playing the gym leader theme

Yeah, I'm having a little issue with coding music - I code battles as regular battles, but it starts the Gym theme? I'll get it fixed somewhere down the line!~

Fiaura54 wrote:Interesting start.
I saw the BV battle animation so I'm looking forward to other types of vore battle animations maybe even a futa ;)

I'm glad you're enjoying it!~ Yeah, I plan to have a lot of different people and bodies in this game! Female cock vore is something that will definitely be included!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:23 pm

The new update is fun. I love that you're doing a variety of content with breast vore and even transformation!

Same complaints as others. I want to lose without it having to be intentional! I know you're working on it though!
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game