Eternal Gutslut (3/21) 4.0 Of Cruelty and Guts

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Gutslut (9/26) 2.0 PUBLIC RELEASE (3.0 on sub)

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:10 am

Dongers wrote:
FutureBellyAche wrote:
Dongers wrote:A bug report regarding 3.0
Getting ambushed by the catgirl causes instant digestion with game over text which then switches to escape text midway. Struggling as slop inside the Cyclops girl doesn't stop. The struggling animation continues even after you escape. During the Halloween scene the images only flash briefly for about 1 frame or so, you can't see them.

Thanks. I'll be getting a fix out late tonight. I'll be poking at it later.

EDIT: I managed to fix all these bugs except the first one! Super unsure what exactly happened honestly. If you could elaborate, that'd be super helpful.

You get ambushed and eaten by the cat girl. Then she goes through her day as you digest, but you can't interact with her. At night you are fully digested even if you still have health left. Then it says how you're completely digested and only a glyph is left of your existence. Then she goes to the toilet and you reform again.

This actually may just be a writing mistake. There's only one way the scene plays out regardless of health. this was written super early on before I had solid ideas for how things would work.
I think I'll go in and add to that. but it'll be a future update~
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby SilasLore » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:30 pm

Hey, it's been a little quiet here so I just want to affirm.

I'm really enjoying the game, it's a lot of fun! I've played a few different games from here and this one is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Looking forward to seeing more, like that pred mentioned who has a weaker stomach and easily gets tummy aches.

Though I may just be missing them, but after the event with the two in the bar do they appear anywhere else? Maybe I'm just missing them but they seem like they are gone.
SilasLore
New to the forum

Postby javier464 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:02 am

I thought the mermaid was going to just eat us and not know what we are. I really want a more professional predator that eats us, does his usual every day thing without Knowing what we are.
javier464
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:11 pm

SilasLore wrote:Hey, it's been a little quiet here so I just want to affirm.

I'm really enjoying the game, it's a lot of fun! I've played a few different games from here and this one is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Looking forward to seeing more, like that pred mentioned who has a weaker stomach and easily gets tummy aches.

Though I may just be missing them, but after the event with the two in the bar do they appear anywhere else? Maybe I'm just missing them but they seem like they are gone.

I'm glad you enjoyed ❤️
They're gone! But I'm adding some features that'll help this stuff. A scene log that'll help with knowing if a scene has a followup developed yet.
And a place to rewatch scenes like this that can't be repeated.
Big quality of life update.

javier464 wrote:I thought the mermaid was going to just eat us and not know what we are. I really want a more professional predator that eats us, does his usual every day thing without Knowing what we are.

I'll keep this in mind going forward ❤️
It's good to know what people wanna see. Helps when writing future scenes.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Sharktooth » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:19 pm

i hope you add more art!!
Sharktooth
Been posting for a bit

Postby javier464 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:56 am

I have a few ideas if you are interested

Breast vore - while stuck in one of the predator's breasts you are constantly being turned into milk. You can't escape by normal means, the only way to escape is by trickery or pleasure. By constantly making the predator more aroused they slowly lose their grip until they ejaculate out of her breast. The other method is by playing dead as sludge and making the predator think you've fully become milk. By then you are milked and stored in milk containers by this point the player can either escape or continue to play dead. If you continue to play, you will be sealed shut and sold to random individuals where you are consumed and placed into different stomachs. Feeling everything while you're being consumed, digested, and contained all at the same time. (From there you can decide her fate)

Absorption/cleavage vore - you are stuck surrounded by flesh/slug, slowly your body is being assimilated. From here you have a time limit, as your health is the timer. If you fail to escape your body becomes assimilated, but because of your Phoenix powers your consciousness stays. You can communicate with your host living your days as sentient fat, or if you’re will is strong enough you can become a co-pilet that can control the predator's body while there unconscious.
javier464
New to the forum

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:29 am

I finally got around to playing the latest version and I have to say the scene with Nyx is just incredible. All the scenes are well written, but this one just ticked every single box for me, including some I didn't realize needed ticking. The enigmatic and commanding personality, the complete inability to influence the situation by Alista, the casual, disregarding "I could end you right now but it's more fun for me if I don't", the detailed disposal. Not to mention it's a hot catgirl. I'm eagerly awaiting any further scenes with her.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:44 pm

Just a heads up for everybody. The next public release actually included a move to MZ.
I'm pretty certain saves don't carry over between rpg maker versions. So apologies but saves will be lost.
On the upside, there's a ton of awesome qol and other things that MZ has over the previous version.

Sharktooth wrote:i hope you add more art!!

I actually really want to. Though I don't believe I'll be getting any more from Tres. So I'm kinda on the look for a new partner who wants to work with me.
But sadly, I only know a handful of artists and find that a bit tough to approach with.
But I do have a great interest in more art~

javier464 wrote:
Spoiler: show
I have a few ideas if you are interested

Breast vore - while stuck in one of the predator's breasts you are constantly being turned into milk. You can't escape by normal means, the only way to escape is by trickery or pleasure. By constantly making the predator more aroused they slowly lose their grip until they ejaculate out of her breast. The other method is by playing dead as sludge and making the predator think you've fully become milk. By then you are milked and stored in milk containers by this point the player can either escape or continue to play dead. If you continue to play, you will be sealed shut and sold to random individuals where you are consumed and placed into different stomachs. Feeling everything while you're being consumed, digested, and contained all at the same time. (From there you can decide her fate)

Absorption/cleavage vore - you are stuck surrounded by flesh/slug, slowly your body is being assimilated. From here you have a time limit, as your health is the timer. If you fail to escape your body becomes assimilated, but because of your Phoenix powers your consciousness stays. You can communicate with your host living your days as sentient fat, or if you’re will is strong enough you can become a co-pilet that can control the predator's body while there unconscious.
[/unqoute]
Ideas are nice. I'll admit to milky breast vore typically not being something I like to write though. I don't think I've written any breast vore in my 70 or so written pieces in my gallery!

Also unsure I really wanna establish Alista as being able to posses people. That's a bit much.

TheBlindSalmon wrote:I finally got around to playing the latest version and I have to say the scene with Nyx is just incredible. All the scenes are well written, but this one just ticked every single box for me, including some I didn't realize needed ticking. The enigmatic and commanding personality, the complete inability to influence the situation by Alista, the casual, disregarding "I could end you right now but it's more fun for me if I don't", the detailed disposal. Not to mention it's a hot catgirl. I'm eagerly awaiting any further scenes with her.

I'm really happy with the Nyx scene! It's really fun and unique. Was actually an idea set up from one of my subs who dropped for the big tier~
Really appreciate them c:
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Lewdghost » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:04 pm

So, I found an interesting bug. Went into the water section and got eaten by Pacifica, stayed in 10 days, got the Id, did all of the dialogue options I could find and then asked to be released yeah? Well, if I go back into the water section it plays the first meeting again with no change from the two knowing each other, but more importantly after Pacifica swims away with us, it transitions to what I think is the escape scene, and then when you finish the shower bit and it says "hah. . . Okay! I'm ready for a new day!" it loops back to the start of the escape scene. Not sure what caused it, went back there again after a while and it didn't do it that time.

Otherwise, very happy with Pacifica, interesting character, fun and adorable interactions between them, very emotional digested and stay forever endings, over all her stuff is just good!

Also, for some reason it seems the sneak out the intestines escape for Vivian leads to the struggle up the throat scene/text, not sure whats going on there.
Lewdghost
New to the forum

Postby cloudrunnerteeny » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:32 pm

FutureBellyAche wrote:I'm really happy with the Nyx scene! It's really fun and unique. Was actually an idea set up from one of my subs who dropped for the big tier~

i absolutely loved the feeling sheer hopelessness this scene provided, i have to ask, any chance in the future we can opt in to a bad end with Nyx? or other one-shot predators?
cloudrunnerteeny
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:23 pm

Lewdghost wrote:So, I found an interesting bug. Went into the water section and got eaten by Pacifica, stayed in 10 days, got the Id, did all of the dialogue options I could find and then asked to be released yeah? Well, if I go back into the water section it plays the first meeting again with no change from the two knowing each other, but more importantly after Pacifica swims away with us, it transitions to what I think is the escape scene, and then when you finish the shower bit and it says "hah. . . Okay! I'm ready for a new day!" it loops back to the start of the escape scene. Not sure what caused it, went back there again after a while and it didn't do it that time.

Otherwise, very happy with Pacifica, interesting character, fun and adorable interactions between them, very emotional digested and stay forever endings, over all her stuff is just good!

Also, for some reason it seems the sneak out the intestines escape for Vivian leads to the struggle up the throat scene/text, not sure whats going on there.

Glad you liked her, despite the bugs!
I'm still trying to get better at keeping these things from happening, though there's a lot that goes into those scenes so stuff gets by me.

cloudrunnerteeny wrote:
FutureBellyAche wrote:I'm really happy with the Nyx scene! It's really fun and unique. Was actually an idea set up from one of my subs who dropped for the big tier~

i absolutely loved the feeling sheer hopelessness this scene provided, i have to ask, any chance in the future we can opt in to a bad end with Nyx? or other one-shot predators?

That scene was originally requested by a subscriber who did my like, mega tier. And it turned out soooo good.
Originally it was thought they would take the role again for extra scenes, but she's been so popular that she may just be a mainstay!
I plan to include her as an option for the update after next to get extra content. It's been a bit, but her story was planned to have 3 parts. Ending with one of the big internal scenes. But we'll have to see how it comes together.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby VincentTheFox » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:17 pm

It's been a decent while since the last free update. I really like the game and I'd love to play the new versions. I can't do patreon or subscribe star. Will we be getting another free update soon?
VincentTheFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lackey2 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:56 am

Loving this so far! Will there eventually be an external option for the visuals?
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:01 am

VincentTheFox wrote:It's been a decent while since the last free update. I really like the game and I'd love to play the new versions. I can't do patreon or subscribe star. Will we be getting another free update soon?

Yeah! It was originally meant to be so long, but we had an engine switch that took up a lot of time. They'll be more news with that.
Though with that all said. Expect some thing VERY SOON.

Lackey2 wrote:Loving this so far! Will there eventually be an external option for the visuals?

I'm not sure. I am looking for more art, but this game is heavily focused on Alistas survival in a gut... so exterior art would not always make sense.
Plus, I'm not artist and get the stuff used from commissions. So I gotta be a bit economical with what I get! And these internals will take me decently far.
I do want more though... am in talks with a few people for thongs. See how those gl!
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Eternal Gutslut (2/19) 3.6 Of Breasts and System Updates

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:12 am

Hello everybody! We've finally got a new version for yall! Sorry for the long wait. That shouldn't happen again. We're getting on a regular schedule from here on out.
V3.6 Of Breasts and System Updates!
Despite the name, there will be plenty of content for you male pred lovers.
This update also has the very important detail of UPDATING US TO RPG MAKER MZ.
There were a lot of reasons to make this change, and I do not regret it. Though it did cause a good bit of trouble.
Any bug reports would be appreciated~

Content wise, we have a few extra side scenes and a few of the big internal scenes got some extra content! Minty and Vivian to be specific. I do really want to fluff up those scenes and eventually have it so your pred feels alive when you're inside of them. Doing different stuff every day. I think that'd be wonderful~

Tell me what you think about this approach! And I do hope you enjoy

More specific patchnotes are below.

v3.6
Updated to RPG Maker MZ. I did this for many reasons. Mostly QOL related, but also dev related.
-Stressa now has an eternal stay scene and talk options. (only really in the morning though!)
-Implemented Alista's Dream. This can be accessed by going to her bed in the apartment! This is a hub for a variety of features
-In Alista's dream, there is a scene theater area that will hold scenes that have been removed from the map after their completion. If the trigger for a scene is gone, you should be able to find them there! You will need to see the scene first.
-Several UI, and quality of life features that you'll likely notice while playing through the game.
-Many bug fixes brought on by version change. There may still be a few.

v3.0
Minty internal scene has two new events. All centered around a new character he'll eventually meet when you're inside him.
Vivian internal scene has two new events. About going to the store and streaming!
Halloween scene accessible from Minty.
Yllessa finally has that reward for getting a bunch of essence...

As a reminder, version 4.0 is available on my subcribestar and patreon. We have some full tour style scenes with a lamia girl and a centaur boy~
https://subscribestar.adult/futurebellyache
https://patreon.com/BellyachingGames?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Last edited by FutureBellyAche on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby invisiblerat » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:55 am

glad to see updates! haven't seen everything but i really like the new vivian stuff.

a few issues popped up when i tried 3.6:
the disposal toggle seems not to work? i click 'no', but still get the scat version of descriptions when eaten by the catgirl and vivian (haven't tested others)
also, i tried going to the dream area, but got a 'failed to load' error, saying it failed to load the .ogg file. the map still shows up fine though.
invisiblerat
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:13 am

invisiblerat wrote:glad to see updates! haven't seen everything but i really like the new vivian stuff.

a few issues popped up when i tried 3.6:
the disposal toggle seems not to work? i click 'no', but still get the scat version of descriptions when eaten by the catgirl and vivian (haven't tested others)
also, i tried going to the dream area, but got a 'failed to load' error, saying it failed to load the .ogg file. the map still shows up fine though.

I realized the second error, a specific song would error when compiling in rpg maker. it's fixed now.

I also have no idea how the disposal thing happened but I think a random commen event used was toggling it on and off.
I fixed in the subscribestar version but I forgot to in the older version. I'll see about finding that after work
Sorry about that!
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby SilasLore » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:14 pm

It's mentioned that there is a "cheat section" to recover some progress from the engine switch, but I can't seem to find it in the dream realm. Where exactly is it?
SilasLore
New to the forum

Re: Eternal Gutslut (2/19) 3.71 Of Breasts and System Update

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:25 pm

SilasLore wrote:It's mentioned that there is a "cheat section" to recover some progress from the engine switch, but I can't seem to find it in the dream realm. Where exactly is it?

Oh whoops that slipped by. That was for subscribers on patreon and stuff.
Am sorry for removing peoples progress, but we're pretty early in on development so i don't think it's such a big deal. Especially since the hardest stuff to get is the equippables. And I'm planning to add content to the older preds so it's more tempting to wanna spend time in them to get it again.
Sorry again for taking away progress, I know how annoying that can be. But it shouldn't happen again.

EDIT:Also realized hp and sp gains on level up was broken. I really odn't know how that happened.
3.71 has the fix, it should run on start up in most maps. This will likely raise your stats a good bit!
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Eternal Gutslut (2/19) 3.71 Of Breasts and System Update

Postby iforgot » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:33 am

BTW i am probibly the only one with mac but I thought I would mention if anyone else want to play on mac that as RPG maker logic is all javascript and HTML you can run this game inside any browser if you start a web server inside the game I can explain how to if anyone wants to know.
iforgot
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game