Game launching soon (currently out); Churn Vector

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Game launching soon (currently out); Churn Vector

Postby Playfulpetfox » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:08 pm

It seems like way more of a tech demo than a finished game you're intended to pay for. Played it, found it to be a mess. Buggy, stale, slow, and weirdly uncreative for such a niche genre. The UI sums it all up rather well at even just a glance. Low effort.
Playfulpetfox
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:17 am

Playfulpetfox wrote:It seems like way more of a tech demo than a finished game you're intended to pay for. Played it, found it to be a mess. Buggy, stale, slow, and weirdly uncreative for such a niche genre. The UI sums it all up rather well at even just a glance. Low effort.

The models are pretty nice to look at, in my opinion, and it's not a horrible time waster, but I agree that it's only barely worth the price when it's on sale. I've enjoyed it, but I hope they drop some updates to add more content. Preferably free, and not as paid DLC.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby milo4x » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:37 am

So, turns out if you cum into one sexable npc, vore them and cum into the next, repeat for all of them on a level, you can make a massive cum condom. Just did it one level 1 and it was so large it phased through the floor and fell out of the world. (start by nomming a giraffe or the dragon boss first for best effect) would recommend
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:04 am

Is there a discord for this game?

Also I have to point out I saw this on the Trending page for steam, so that has to be scarring a whole lot of people for the first time ever.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby alegalaxy123 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:26 am

Hello, does anyone have a 100% save of the game?

I just want to get to the dragon boss level as soon as possible.

ps: nvm, I found out where the save file is.
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:07 pm

RandomInjury wrote:Is there a discord for this game?

Also I have to point out I saw this on the Trending page for steam, so that has to be scarring a whole lot of people for the first time ever.

The discord of sorts for this game is the discord for Kobold Kare, the dev's previous game.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:13 pm

I'm hearing word that the game has undergone an update, the dragon in level 3 is no longer 'omniscience' so they dunno where you are and will not chase after you.
Plus the Giraffe women had a refurbishment. Now they can get cum-soaked and their bellies can get bigger.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Pawz » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:20 am

Since I seem to be 'the guy' that does this stuff, here is a simple mod for the game.

To install you will need Melon Loader
Melon Loader: https://github.com/LavaGang/MelonLoader
My Mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11M1uDz ... Pr-ys7cg3R

To install first get melon loader, go to releases, download MelonLoader.Installer.exe
Open Melon Loader and select the ChurnVector.exe then click install
drag and drop the ChurnVMod.dll into the mods folder.
Enjoy!

here is what the mod does.

Updated: Requires numpad numbers or alt + number
Num1 or Alt+1 = Remove all doors
Num2 or Alt+2 = Disable Fog
Num3 or Alt+3 = Disable Balls Colliders
Num4 or Alt+4 = Everyone is naked
Num5 or Alt+5 = Noone cares you are here (no npc agro)
Num6 or Alt+6= 999 BreedingStand uses before break
Num7 or Alt+7 = Decrease inflation's
Num9 or Alt+9= Increase Inflation's
Num0 or Alt+0= First go to City and press 0 to duplicate the Dragon. Now pressing 0 spawns a dragon until restart. Lets you spawn the dragon onto other maps. Kinda buggy.
Last edited by Pawz on Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:36 pm

Pawz wrote:Since I seem to be 'the guy' that does this stuff, here is a simple mod for the game.

To install first get melon loader, go to releases, download MelonLoader.Installer.exe
Enjoy!

Num1 = Remove all doors
Num2 = Disable Fog
Num3 = Disable Balls Colliders
Num4 = Everyone is naked
Num5 = Noone cares you are here (no npc agro)
Num6 = 999 BreedingStand uses before break
Num7 = Decrease inflation's
Num9 = Increase Inflation's
Num0 = First go to City and press 0 to duplicate the Dragon. Now pressing 0 spawns a dragon until restart. Lets you spawn the dragon onto other maps. Kinda buggy.

Was not expecting a mod for this game. Thanks. Everything works, though you have to toggle the cheats sometimes upon starting a level.

For instance, I'll start a level and press 1-5 to turn on 'sandbox' mode, but they'll still aggro, so I have to hit 5 again. Or they'll still be clothed, so I have to hit 4 again, etc. It seems to be that the cheats aren't turned off between runs, but their effects are, at least for those two.

Also, for 7 and 9, I was hoping it'd affect the player's balls, but pressing 9 did nothing, but a shark 'station' got an inflated belly.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pawz » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:16 am

nyanyan wrote:
Pawz wrote:Since I seem to be 'the guy' that does this stuff, here is a simple mod for the game.

Enjoy!

Num1 = Remove all doors
Num2 = Disable Fog
Num4 = Everyone is naked
Num7 = Decrease inflation's
Num9 = Increase Inflation's
Num0 = First go to City and press 0 to duplicate the Dragon. Now pressing 0 spawns a dragon until restart. Lets you spawn the dragon onto other maps. Kinda buggy.

Was not expecting a mod for this game. Thanks. Everything works, though you have to toggle the cheats sometimes upon starting a level.

For instance, I'll start a level and press 1-5 to turn on 'sandbox' mode, but they'll still aggro, so I have to hit 5 again. Or they'll still be clothed, so I have to hit 4 again, etc. It seems to be that the cheats aren't turned off between runs, but their effects are, at least for those two.

Also, for 7 and 9, I was hoping it'd affect the player's balls, but pressing 9 did nothing, but a shark 'station' got an inflated belly.

yeah, i should have maybe specified it's for npc inflations not the players balls.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby mr_dawg » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:28 am

Would love to use the mod but I've got a TKL keyboard, so... any chance we could get alternate keybinds for those of us without a numpad?
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 am

Enjoy!

Num1 = Remove all doors
Num2 = Disable Fog
Num4 = Everyone is naked
Num7 = Decrease inflation's of npc's
Num9 = Increase Inflation's of npc's

Ok so I don't understand? Melon Loader wants me to put melon loader in Churn Vectors install file, and then unzip it, then unzip the DLL, but then like how do I use it? I can't seem to activate it. Does it just work when I launch the game?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby XWhirlX » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:23 am

RandomInjury wrote:

Enjoy!

Num1 = Remove all doors
Num2 = Disable Fog
Num4 = Everyone is naked

Ok so I don't understand? Melon Loader wants me to put melon loader in Churn Vectors install file, and then unzip it, then unzip the DLL, but then like how do I use it? I can't seem to activate it. Does it just work when I launch the game?

Just place the content of the zip file to game directory. No need to do anything else
XWhirlX
New to the forum

Postby alegalaxy123 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 am

Enjoy!

Num1 = Remove all doors
Num2 = Disable Fog
Num4 = Everyone is naked

I have a quick question: is there any intentions of updating the mod?
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby nyanyan » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:51 am

For those that actually bought the game, which I hope is most if not all of use, there's been an update for the game. Steam Workshop support has been added. Modding can begin. Currently nothing but a hat for the bun. I know we have some people here that can do some great stuff. So, if you have the game on Steam, let's see some amazing mods, yeah?

I don't have any skill in that department, unfortunately.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DraconicsInc » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:18 pm

nyanyan wrote:For those that actually bought the game, which I hope is most if not all of use, there's been an update for the game. Steam Workshop support has been added.

Also, a new dragon character has been added that will CV you. You can find him in the offices in the warehouse level. Unlike the purple dragon, he's not after other people, just you if he finds you.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jasper » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:35 pm

Does anyone have a list of controls for this? There's not exactly a tutorial and there's few to no popup tips.
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby mr_dawg » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:07 pm

Jasper wrote:Does anyone have a list of controls for this? There's not exactly a tutorial and there's few to no popup tips.

WASD to move, shift to run, ctrl to crouch, E to interact with stuff, Q to shift the camera

Stand still with someone grabbed to vore them, then when using something humpable move the mouse back and forth to make the bunny cum

And since it's easily missable; the giraffes standing in the bathroom can be unloaded in, you gotta jump on the stall to reach their mouth
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:12 pm

mr_dawg wrote:
Jasper wrote:Does anyone have a list of controls for this? There's not exactly a tutorial and there's few to no popup tips.

WASD to move, shift to run, ctrl to crouch, E to interact with stuff, Q to shift the camera

Stand still with someone grabbed to vore them, then when using something humpable move the mouse back and forth to make the bunny cum

And since it's easily missable; the giraffes standing in the bathroom can be unloaded in, you gotta jump on the stall to reach their mouth

This. Took me a while to figure out you needed to jump for the Giraffes. I just thought they were broken. xD

I also don't like the new set up for the camera controls. I preferred when it was just a swap between sides. The addition of the first person view is kind of not great, in my opinion. Though it does allow you to look through walls if you angle it right, so...not all bad. Just wish first person was on a different keybind.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scratch » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:36 am

I came across a playthrough and found it on steam.

Quick mini review:

For anyone asking if it's worth $15, probably not if you're expecting a huge amount of content. It's really just a puzzle game in early development, the storyline is virtually non-existant, there isn't a training level, there's not much explained, just a bunch of cockvore.

It doesn't hold back with regards to sexual content, every female/herm character of course has gigantic breasts, the cocks are enormous, everything is basically hyper, and the plushie sex as a mechanic was a bit weird, but it's in that specific hyper-herm furry niche. But the character models are pretty good and expressive. The rat and main character are a bit odd looking.

The animation is fairly good for the most part, except for the cum everywhere and a lot of clipping issues. I expect they'll gradually improve all of this though since it's just come out and mods are opening up.

What stands out to me are the mechanics though. I like that they've actually created mechanics out of the vore itself. You have to be strategic with who you vore and where and where to dump them out. The workeds picking up filled condoms and taking them to a reform device to undo your progress adds a lot of complexity. There's a fair variety of 'enemies' to deal with and enough going on to make the runs interesting, you can get into all kinds of fun 'vore' situations like accidentally bumping into people, cockvoring one while the other watches, blocking the exit with your balls, etc. More levels with a little less security presence, where you can decide to vore people for fun or in a little more casual manner as you work your way through the level would make the game more enjoyable, instead of having to be so careful about elminating security in the right way.

There's a lot of potential too for the mechanics they have. I'd love to have a mission that requires you to vore someone, sneak them in somewhere, and then reform them, or have something related to that ability. Or have an npc that requires you to deliver certain prey to them.

Hoping they make the vore process itself a little more complicated/fun than just pressing E. Create some sort of minigame out of it where different enemies take different steps or difficulty to get down and digest. Wish the models would spend a bit of time in the balls/belly as well before they're churned.

Give the character some sort of cum capacity/energy, create buffs for voring different characters, allow them to perform vore in multiple ways (as learned skills), create a reward/cash system for completing contracts, etc.

Last thing I'd like to see is an option for fatality as well (or potential permavore) depending on how you dispose of the meal.

Basically there are all sorts of possibilities with this, and they have a good base of mechanics to build on. Gives me the itch to try modding/level design since you could potentially create all sorts of vore scenarios outside of the 'vore the targets without getting caught/vored' game it is right now, especially since they're working on other forms of vore besides cockvore.
Scratch
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game