Slim, Bulky, Husky, or Fat: What's Your Favorite Body Type?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Slim, Bulky, Husky, or Fat: What's Your Favorite Body Type?

Postby MrSasquatch » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:25 pm

We all have our preferences when it comes to our predators and our prey, correct? We often discuss what type of vore we like, but I'm not sure if I've seen a thread talking about what kind of body types we like to involve when it comes to vore and roleplaying. So I ask you, what kind of body types do you like when it comes to your predators and your prey?

I am quite smitten with preds who are a mixture of bulky and fat. I want my prey to be big and round in the front, big and round in the back, but still have that nice layer of muscle to keep things tight. However, I'm not opposed to my preds just being chubby or outright fat. Chubby preds just means there's a whole lot more to love, and feed :gulp:. For prey, I prefer a slim or athletic build. If I had to pick one, I would go with slim.
MrSasquatch
New to the forum

Re: Slim, Bulky, Husky, or Fat: What's Your Favorite Body Ty

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 am

Here's a chart to make an easier description of normal bodies, it doesn't cover hypers though.
[image=900]http://i.imgur.com/8Mry8.jpg[/image]
It's actually missing a few body types like
Spoiler: show
[image=400]https://i.imgur.com/cM3EEgD.png[/image]

Which is really high on my list. For me, anything on the girl side between skinny and chubby is alright. My favorites really are the girl above, skinny and chubby. I generally don't like obese or overly muscular girls. I actually have preferences for guys but I'm not into guys so I feel gross looking at them
Last edited by Eznam on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CuriousOne50 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:58 am

I tend to prefer preds who are on the slimmer, more muscular side of things. Not a huge fan of 'larger' preds really.
With the thinner and more muscular ones, the prey ends up as 'fuel' for them to use.
Or alternatively, adding some weight onto them in order to 'ruin' their physique with a bit of a belly after everything has run it's course.
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:06 am

Oh right, I wanted to clarify, I'm talking about both pred and prey when I say I like the amazon body type. I'd love to slide some muscle mass inside me as much as I'd like it the other way around
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am

It varies with the fantasy but I do like the scenario of a petite female prey being eaten by a much larger female pred. Either just taller,or bigger all around. Something like a plus size model eating a five foot dainty girl is one of the type of fantasies I find arousing.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby nutritious » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:21 am

Eznam wrote:Here's a chart to make an easier description of normal bodies, it doesn't cover hypers though.
i.imgur.com/8Mry8.jpg
It's actually missing a few body types like
[image=400]https://i.imgur.com/cM3EEgD.png[/image]

Which is really high on my list. For me, anything on the girl side between skinny and chubby is alright. My favorites really are the girl above, skinny and chubby. I generally don't like obese or overly muscular girls. I actually have preferences for guys but I'm not into guys so I feel gross looking at them

Interesting how much we have in common! Maybe there is somehow a vore archetype?
I have just recently created a similar character about a girl re-appearing in a guys dreams either teasing him or wrestling his girlfriend and eventually eating her.
GirlCharacter.png

Also the physique and tattoo reminded me of my Chun-Li interpretion
chunli2462 - Frame 10.png

BTW: Just discovered that Autumn Ivy is also a Grrrl model, the line from Kortney Olson. Hehe, the world is small or things we like are more similar than expected.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:24 am

nutritious wrote:Interesting how much we have in common! Maybe there is somehow a vore archetype?
I have just recently created a similar character about a girl re-appearing in a guys dreams either teasing him or wrestling his girlfriend and eventually eating her.

I think powerful women are a vore archetype, though I'm kind of in the stranger side of it because I would also put a larger, more powerful lady inside of me.

Honestly if a girl like Autumn Ivy wrestles my hypothetical girlfriend down her hole, she'd need to be ready to tussle with me because I am... totally gonna end up getting destroyed in a fight :silly:
So she better have room for 2 inside of that muscle mass because I'm gonna get swallowed if I have to save my lady.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:57 am

I prefer my predators to either be chubby or fit, and my prey to be weak and sickly. I do not mind bending these particular preferences a little though.
157and493
Participator

Postby hetcomc » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 am

Skinnyfat and athletic are the ones that I find the most attractive for both preds and prey, and in real life. I prefer skinny preds to emphasize how big their belly gets after eating.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Devourerita » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:02 pm

I like my preds to be muscular, while the prey can be pretty much everything
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby nutritious » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Eznam wrote:
nutritious wrote:Interesting how much we have in common! Maybe there is somehow a vore archetype?

I think powerful women are a vore archetype, though I'm kind of in the stranger side of it because I would also put a larger, more powerful lady inside of me.

Honestly if a girl like Autumn Ivy wrestles my hypothetical girlfriend down her hole, she'd need to be ready to tussle with me because I am... totally gonna end up getting destroyed in a fight :silly:
So she better have room for 2 inside of that muscle mass because I'm gonna get swallowed if I have to save my lady.

Interesting :) thats exactly what I am going after. I think the body form I like is also known as "thick"
moloch - Frame 0.png
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:54 pm

nutritious wrote:
Eznam wrote:

Interesting :) thats exactly what I am going after. I think the body form I like is also known as "thick"
moloch - Frame 0.png

Is she smaller than the other girl or is hat just the bent legs that give that impression?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nutritious » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Is she smaller than the other girl or is hat just the bent legs that give that impression?

She is smaller but still stronger :)
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:08 pm

nutritious wrote:

Awesome. I love smaller preds. What method is she gonna use?
Last edited by Eznam on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:11 pm

I adore male abs, so I prefer slim/toned/fit preds. Fat/chubby normally isn't my thing, but I do have a couple exceptions in regards to canon characters.

As for prey, I like them to be slender. Not a fan of muscular or overly voluptuous women. Huge proportions on either party is an instant turn-off.
Last edited by MidnightRose on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby nutritious » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Eznam wrote:
nutritious wrote:

Awesome. I love smaller preds. What method is she gonna use?

You know, it might sound disappointing but I don't want to show how she is actually doing it. I want to show maybe just her sweaty throat or parts of her chin from the back relentlessly swallowing like she is really busy getting her inside. While shes so occupied the boyfriend tries to rescue her but her thighs are slippery sweaty as but also strong like a vice squeezing mercilessly and finally has to give up.
He goes through a lot of emotions from feeling hopeless, angry, aroused and envious. As he is not able to cope with it he does silly things like sniffing the pred girls socks, which she comments by calling him "pathetic" in a muffled, wet fashion.
What shall I say, a typical male wet dream of your favorite butch girl. :) And that she is also into boys is of course revealed later :D
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:03 pm

nutritious wrote:
You know, it might sound disappointing but I don't want to show how she is actually doing it. I want to show maybe just her sweaty throat or parts of her chin from the back relentlessly swallowing like she is really busy getting her inside. While shes so occupied the boyfriend tries to rescue her but her thighs are slippery sweaty as but also strong like a vice squeezing mercilessly and finally has to give up.
He goes through a lot of emotions from feeling hopeless, angry, aroused and envious. As he is not able to cope with it he does silly things like sniffing the pred girls socks, which she comments by calling him "pathetic" in a muffled, wet fashion.
What shall I say, a typical male wet dream of your favorite butch girl. :) And that she is also into boys is of course revealed later :D

Hm :( It is disappointing. Also it's very generic as far as the story goes. For some reason every time there's a witness to vore every artist always defaults "aroused and envious". I don't think anyone would be in that situation unless it was a willing thing for them. Most people would be panicking trying to find a way to save their girlfriend who is currently alive inside the pred and about to remain there until death do them apart but you never really see full blown heroics, you just see them try to run away or try to get in on the action. Like, in the hypothetical that a random amazon gobbled my sweetheart, my reaction would be to get her to vomit, which would inevitably lead to her getting tired and just stopping it, not just being resolved to her becoming mass on another lady.
Also my wet dream from a strong lady like her would be that she hugs my face with those heavily muscled thighs while she forces me into the beef curtains against my will. Then again I'm technically a girl so that might be why
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:10 pm

Toned, fit and athletic are my personal preferences for pred body types. I'm more neutral for prey body types, however. :)
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby nutritious » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:12 am

@Eznam
Hm :( It is disappointing. Also it's very generic as far as the story goes. For some reason every time there's a witness to vore every artist always defaults "aroused and envious". I don't think anyone would be in that situation unless it was a willing thing for them. Most people would be panicking trying to find a way to save their girlfriend who is currently alive inside the pred and about to remain there until death do them apart but you never really see full blown heroics, you just see them try to run away or try to get in on the action. Like, in the hypothetical that a random amazon gobbled my sweetheart, my reaction would be to get her to vomit, which would inevitably lead to her getting tired and just stopping it, not just being resolved to her becoming mass on another lady.
Also my wet dream from a strong lady like her would be that she hugs my face with those heavily muscled thighs while she forces me into the beef curtains against my will. Then again I'm technically a girl so that might be why

Hehe! Your last sentence, now thats what I call a plot twist!
I agree, what I gave away is pretty bland but there is much more to the story as I explained. In a realistic scenario the partner would do anything to save the spouse. Maybe bringing the pred to vomit. Or if anything else fails id maybe even cut the pred open. But this is very cliche because its actually a re-occurring dream induced by a new technology that can induce lucid dreams called voretech (like in this netflix series which name i also forgot). The problem is the guy never recalls that its actually a dream is so excited, he gets off before anything really vorish happens or is too anxious to proceed has self-doubt etc.

Much to the dismay of the girl who is also linked into his dream. She is often turned off and never understands the way he is reacting has to remind him that its a dream saying things like "are you kidding me? this is your f* dream. not even in your dreams dude? not even there" and all the background which is ruining the atmosphere.
But eventually something good happens, they explore things with this technology that is not possible also things like gender swaps, scenarios where he is a woman and she is a guy and they have to find out in which role the other person is "hiding". They get to know each other really well. One scenario is so heartbreaking, it leaves him sobbing like a baby in his sleep.
You know, funny stuff like this :)

Back to the wrestling thing: I am not sure if I got you right. Here are some other examples and you can tell me if its the right direction. I have another character inspired by this brazilian ju-juzu girl from Street Fighter (I forgot her name)

Anyhu, I call her Roberta and she wrestles Mistress Morgans OC Rab
First the tease
(hmmm animated gifs spasms around, you have to enlarge it)
ezgif-3-2e91c3c45e6f.gif

Then she wore him out :)
wrestle1.gif

Then this thing happens
Roberta1.png
Roberta1.png (100.06 KiB) Viewed 1661 times

Which lead to this
Roberta.png

Meanwhile, somewhere else this happened :D
Dickhead.png

On a sidenote I read that you are grossed out by looking at guys but I have also another idea like that of a vore/ub wrestling match where the contestants are more or less equally strong, try to force as much of the limbs of opponent inside.
The KO would of course be a complete engulfment. There is so much sap to this idea ;) Just imagine the interview afterwards where the winner
explains in detail how her opponent just slided inside, what she needed to do to keep her inside how she could make use of her trained suction abilities and she got really excited as she passed out in her sappy cooch. Maybe it would be interesting to fleshen this idea out.
PM me if your'e interested. There is much more to be discussed and shared
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:55 am

For preds, I like slim, trim, fit, or average guys. A huge appeal to me in vore is when a trim/somewhat fit guy sports a belly (whether small or large) from having eaten a gal. But I love it if post-digestion, they get a hefty dome or sphere of belly fat from the lady they ate and enjoy that bit of weight on their body. Something about that whole visual and description of trim guys with that weight just concentrated in their gut alone is BIG OOF.

Prey-wise, also on the average side? Personally, I don't really care for the giant boobs/butt thing. Small or tall is fine, slender or average. A little bit of chub is alright too.

Basically, super unrealistic/bulging proportions or lots of fat on both pred and/or prey just don't appeal to me.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion