What is your turnoff that you LEAST understand?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What is your turnoff that you LEAST understand?

Postby BelowAverageCat » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:45 am

I don't like male human preds, but I like femboy preds and demi-human as well
If they don't fall under either of those, I just shrug and move on
Even as simply putting animal ears on them to make them a demi-human, and my brain just goes "yup not human, I'm horny now"
BelowAverageCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:33 am

AltValentine wrote:The weird thing is... I actually like musk and sweat, in a non-kinky sense.

I have that with body hair. I find body hair very attractive, but i'm grossed out by armpit worship and stuff like that. Guess it's a "look but don't touch" kinda thing....?
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:58 am

Gender combos. Male preds is a only for me. And I get why. However, F/F is much more okey for me them F/M. And why that is I have little to no idea.
Also: I'm much more okey with furry fem preds in general/no human looking one.
Last edited by Mecho on Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mecho
---

Postby Abyssal » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:05 am

Burping. I don't even particularly care about it but for some reason it just instantly takes me out and destroys my arousal. Which sucks because it's a huge focus for a lot of people. A single one is fine in visual medium, but once there's sound to go with it it's just like "Oh that's anti-hot, but why?"
Abyssal
Been posting for a bit

Postby theCHOOSEr » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:46 am

JackSpades wrote:Red nail polish, especially on toe nails. I have no fucking idea why I hate this so much. I'm a sucker for black nail polish and a huge foot fetishist, but make it red and I'm immediately turned off. Orange and pink are border cases.

My only idea to why this might be is that female elderly often paint their toe nails red and my brain subconsciously thinks of that whenever I see red nail polish. But honestly, your guess migth be as good as mine on that matter^^

cuz toma-toes.
Idiots move in mysterious ways.
theCHOOSEr
Been posting for a bit

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:45 pm

this is gonna sound so stupid, but when the stomach internal has a second hole leading down. i know its not THAT big of a deal but it reminds me of, "implications". Idk it just turns me off and I know its irrational lol. I just prefer a single hole leading to the stomach, and that's were it stops. ^^;
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:51 pm

Lonnie wrote:Women eating men. It sends me into a blind upset/rage whenever I see it, even if the prey is willing, or if there’s female prey along with the dude, etc. As soon as a feminine person eats a masculine person, I see red. I’m not sure why I hate it THAT much, but I do. It’s only that gender pairing, everything else is A-OK for some reason.

omigosh. Literally same though?? Especially when its male preds I highly favor as strictly preds... might just be bc I'm neurodivergent though and get upset because of my attachment to said males.
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:35 pm

Nother weird thing, I’m fine with graphic digestion for some reason? It’s not my preference, I prefer less graphic forms of digestion, like melty or implied, but I’m ok with it, when, like, usually ero guro/erotic gore is a nope for me? Don’t worry though, it’s ok if you like all of that stuff, I’m just talking personal preferences and stuff, we’re all weird here and that’s ok
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloquentOrc » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:46 am

skorm wrote:Graphic digestion , full tour , overly excessive cruelty for the sake of cruelty. Diapers , dollecet , blood . Hard vore . Pregnant prey I must say your immensely talented though EloquentOrc and Augustin fun to have you chime in

Thanks for saying that, even though it sounds like your turnoffs show up fairly often in my stories. ^^;

And thank you to everyone for giving interesting answers, I now know it is isn't just me. :)

I find it fun to explore these things and get others' experiences.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby HoneyCookie » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:15 am

Anal Vore - I really hate this and hate even more when I am playing a game and there are forced anal vore.
Breast Vore - Hummm... just think it is very... boring?
Cock Vore - I like women and thats explain everything.
Herm -
Male Predators - Nope, nope and nope.
Hard Vore

A lot of others options like underage characters, incest, micro and zoophilia.

All that turn me off.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Re: What is your turnoff that you LEAST understande

Postby skorm » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:40 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby skorm » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:42 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby shikidixi » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:27 am

I really don't like skin tight vore! I think bulges or handprints are pretty hot, but when the whole form of the prey is being held by the preds skin like latex I can't stand it
shikidixi
Been posting for a bit

Postby ReptileKing23 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:17 pm

Perma. I dunno, just the idea that a character won't come back EVER just rubs me the wrong way, for some reason

Female Apex Preds. I don't think I can provide a rational explanation for this, M/F vore is my favorite vore niche and thus in my mind any female character is capable of being prey, no matter how powerful.

Submissive Characters being written/drawn as pred. Certain characters just shouldn't ever be pred in my mind. Prime Example Hinata from Naruto. To me Preds need to have a sadistic side of them.'

Femboys- makes my blood boil
Last edited by ReptileKing23 on Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:13 am

ReptileKing23 wrote:Perma. I dunno, just the idea that a character won't come back EVER just rubs me the wrong way, for some reason

Female Apex Preds. I don't think I can provide a rational explanation for this, M/F vore is my favorite vore niche and thus in my mind any female character is capable of being prey, no matter how powerful.

Submissive Characters being written/drawn as prey. Certain characters just shouldn't ever be prey in my mind. Prime Example Hinata from Naruto. To me Preds need to have a sadistic side of them.'

I’m confused, can you go into more detail about why you don’t like submissive characters as prey?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby ReptileKing23 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:16 pm

GastricAztec wrote:
ReptileKing23 wrote:Perma. I dunno, just the idea that a character won't come back EVER just rubs me the wrong way, for some reason

Submissive Characters being written/drawn as prey. Certain characters just shouldn't ever be prey in my mind. Prime Example Hinata from Naruto. To me Preds need to have a sadistic side of them.'

I’m confused, can you go into more detail about why you don’t like submissive characters as prey?

Oops that was a mistake, I meant submissive characters as Pred
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby 157and493 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:25 pm

Honestly, not being attracted to male preds. I would literally have access to 50% more vore content if my dong would just get hard from men, but it won’t no matter how hard I try.
157and493
Participator

Postby ReptileKing23 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:51 pm

Just clarifying the Typo I accidentally said, I didn't mean submissive characters as prey. I meant submissive characters as Pred.
Hinata, Fluttershy, Elizabeth , Chiharu, Asia, Murasaki, Ochacko, Mary, etc, any shy demure timid character as Pred. They don't have the personality for it. I like my female Preds to have a touch of sadism to their personalities. Another character that IMO doesn't have the proper personality to be a Pred is Hana Uzaki. No she's not shy and timid but she's not a sadist either. Yet 90% of the vore art of her has her a Pred. That art is a huge turn off. Nothing about Hana's personality matches a ravenous Pred IMO. The best characters that can fit this description are obviously villains. Esdeath, Juri Han, Himiko Toga, Azula, Seryu, even Sakura (lol she's not a villain but she's hated enough, she might as well be)
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:31 am

ReptileKing23 wrote:Just clarifying the Typo I accidentally said, I didn't mean submissive characters as prey. I meant submissive characters as Pred.
Hinata, Fluttershy, Elizabeth , Chiharu, Asia, Murasaki, Ochacko, Mary, etc, any shy demure timid character as Pred. They don't have the personality for it. I like my female Preds to have a touch of sadism to their personalities. Another character that IMO doesn't have the proper personality to be a Pred is Hana Uzaki. No she's not shy and timid but she's not a sadist either. Yet 90% of the vore art of her has her a Pred. That art is a huge turn off. Nothing about Hana's personality matches a ravenous Pred IMO. The best characters that can fit this description are obviously villains. Esdeath, Juri Han, Himiko Toga, Azula, Seryu, even Sakura (lol she's not a villain but she's hated enough, she might as well be)

I agree with you, preds should be dominant
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Humbug » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:03 am

Predators getting eaten. That is, once someone has eaten someone else, they are in my eyes now untouchable, and to have them eaten feels like a major waste of potential future predation. I know WHAT I feel about this, but I don't know WHY I developed that weird turnoff. It's all vore, right? And I used to be perfectly happy with that kinda stuff, but for some reason the switch flipped, and now if a person who eats people gets eaten themselves, it just makes me feel annoyed, like a very mild sense of loss of potential scenarios they could've engaged in.

In case it isn't clear, I'm into fatal vore exclusively, so that's why the preds' stories would end if they're eaten.
Humbug
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion