Vore Chatroom Roleplay Guideline

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Vore Chatroom Roleplay Guideline

Postby Eka » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:21 pm

Decided we probably should just go ahead and make ourselves a Vore Roleplay Guideline

It is still new, and my English still suck. Please do feel free to give me suggestion and comment. Or any typo/grammar fix.

Thanks again!
Eka
Administrator

Postby John » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:58 pm

That's a good set of guidelines and are easy to follow as well despite English not being your primary language. You've got a very good grasp of it Eka. ;) But I'll say, that under the tips for predators, #4 is one of the better ones; some people only have limited time in their day to come here and have fun, don't ruin that day for them. Another addition for all players is be truthful in everything. If you don't want to play with someone, don't be afraid to say so, some may take it as an insult. But it's far better telling someone you aren't going to play today then they come back in half an hour and you're in the middle of an indepth scene you started soon after they left. That appears more of an insult than being totally truthful.

This last one is more of a personal view but something I think would benefiet all is be flexible in some regards. Not everyone will have the same likes and dislikes but if you're all that interested in RPing, work at a happy compromise to both parties. That way instead of two people being bored waiting for something to come by, it'll be two people having some enjoyment and possible form a friendship as well or open up new lines of possible players who may be friends with the other.

That's about all I can think of, but that's because your guidelines are rather comprehensive. :)
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:06 pm

John wrote:That's a good set of guidelines and are easy to follow as well despite English not being your primary language. You've got a very good grasp of it Eka. ;) But I'll say, that under the tips for predators, #4 is one of the better ones; some people only have limited time in their day to come here and have fun, don't ruin that day for them. Another addition for all players is be truthful in everything. If you don't want to play with someone, don't be afraid to say so, some may take it as an insult. But it's far better telling someone you aren't going to play today then they come back in half an hour and you're in the middle of an indepth scene you started soon after they left. That appears more of an insult than being totally truthful.

This last one is more of a personal view but something I think would benefiet all is be flexible in some regards. Not everyone will have the same likes and dislikes but if you're all that interested in RPing, work at a happy compromise to both parties. That way instead of two people being bored waiting for something to come by, it'll be two people having some enjoyment and possible form a friendship as well or open up new lines of possible players who may be friends with the other.

That's about all I can think of, but that's because your guidelines are rather comprehensive. :)

Everything under "Other advices by Rodent" are not written by me. But thanks!
Eka
Administrator

Re:

Postby Mitch » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:23 am

I have to agree, that's excellent for the room. I think itr's needed something like that. Not only to keep incidents down, but also to bring RP up. They cover just about everything you might need to address in there. Oh, and English isn't your first language? That being true, it's actually not glaringly obvious. I really didn't notice it before it was pointed out!
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby At_the_deth » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:32 pm

Yah, I understand all but there is a little doubt: how can I begin my fist session?
At_the_deth

Return to Our chat room