Anime maw shots

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anime maw shots

Postby Giggs86 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Looking for some scenes in any anime that feature either a closeup of a character's mouth or the camera actually zooming inside their mouths and/or down their throats.

List any shows and episodes here! :-D
Last edited by Giggs86 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Anime maw shots

Postby GiantToby » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Not much help- I don't watch much teevee and I don't get to see much anime therefore- but the few I've seen do have the sort of thing you want. I'm almost certain I've seen it in the various DragonBall series- lots of shouting and yelling there as part of the fighting technique, so wide-open mouths. Considering how much exaggeration there is in anime, I'm sure it'll be easy to find. Just involves a lot of watching to pin-point it.

GT
wotthehell wotthehell
GiantToby
Participator

Postby Terastas » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Natsume Yuujinchou, Season 1, Episode 2:
Attachments
Madara_NyankoSensei.JPG
Natsume Yuujinchou, Season 1, Episode 2
Eka, you're a two-faced brat. Good riddance.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Giggs86 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

I don't know if you'd consider Avatar a real "anime" but i figure it's close enough to post this clip - > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htKKQ8tjMxQ Sokka gives us all an up close and personal look at his "throat flap" :lol:

Sorry the quality is bad, but it's all i could find. I think this is from one of the first episodes of the show's last season.
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:33 am

xD talking of avatar, is a scene where a little creature called a lema is missing and sokka accuses a giant bison called appa of eating it xD was laughing so much when sokka climbed insides appa's mouth and vanished, only to slowly emerge in a big pile of drool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS4P31C3 ... re=related
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Giggs86 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Found this on Youtube!

The anime is called Bikkuriman 2000 and we get a nice maw shot of a male anime character and near vore from a female character! -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oExcaq6itqc

I don't know the episode number but it seems like there is more to this than what the Youtube clip showed.
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Any FEMALE maw shots, please? :D
dude101
---

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Giggs86 wrote:Found this on Youtube!

The anime is called Bikkuriman 2000 and we get a nice maw shot of a male anime character and near vore from a female character! -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oExcaq6itqc

I don't know the episode number but it seems like there is more to this than what the Youtube clip showed.

Guess who uploaded that. T'was me.

Sorry, but I just got that clip from Giantessgarden, and decided to upload it since it would be off Giantessgarden by the end of the week. I also have no idea which episode, and have no footage of what happens next. If anyone else did have that information and footage, I would be grateful.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Giggs86 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:49 pm

UltimateBananaDX wrote:
Giggs86 wrote:Found this on Youtube!

Guess who uploaded that. T'was me.

Sorry, but I just got that clip from Giantessgarden, and decided to upload it since it would be off Giantessgarden by the end of the week. I also have no idea which episode, and have no footage of what happens next. If anyone else did have that information and footage, I would be grateful.

Oh cool! Yeah i'd love to see the rest, obviously they get out of her mouth somehow. I hope someone here can find this episode somewhere. :D
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Giggs86 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:52 pm

I also remembered there is a decent maw shot of the young boy Yahiko from the series Rurouni Kenshin. It's in episode 12 i think, you see a close up of his mouth as he yells at Sano for calling him names. We see it at the very end of the episode.

The clip is from the Spanish translation -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diFm1DHo ... re=related (at 5:04)
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Giggs86 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:40 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i1IZbGD ... re=related - A really good anime maw POV from the show Bleach, featuring Nell!
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Giggs86 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:22 pm

This was posted in media but i figured i would mention it here also since it is a perfect example of what this thread is looking for!

From the Yosuga no Sora ending credits where we see the main girls gaping mouth lunge at the camera! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrekFCoZ ... re=related (at 0:38)

I love the swinging uvula in this! XD

Also there is an episode of Naruto (170 i think) where we see a closeup of Naruto's mouth and see his uvula has it's own face! lol
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Agora » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Damn, got beat at my own re-post!

Otherwise, I got these old things:
Attachments
karin_fangs_final.gif
louise_vallière.jpg
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Agora » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:44 pm

And, at the risk of making the thread load slow, let's not forget:
Attachments
Louise_mouth.gif
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Giggs86 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:26 pm

This is from a scene in Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I know there are quite a few instances in FMA where
we see Ed's mouth in closeup, i even remember an episode where it zoomed into his mouth as he screamed (don't remember which one)
If you know of any other screen caps or scenes post it here!
Attachments
EdosMouth.png
That's a scary uvula!
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Agora » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Posted 2 new gifs there that might be relevant to your interests: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=457&p=878635#p878630
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Giggs86 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:30 pm

These are all from the show Bobobo of course, featuring Bobobo's talking uvula. These are all from
the first episode of the show. :lol:
Attachments
bobobo-uvula3.jpg
bobobo-uvula4.jpg
nice shades
bobobo-uvula1.jpg
bobobo-uvula2.jpg
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby orca13 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:05 pm

Are there any fox, or snake maw pics?
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Giggs86 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Here's a couple more:

bikkuriman-mouth.jpg
From the show Bikkuriman

bobobo-gassermaw.jpg
Gasser's maw from Bobobo
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terastas » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Eka, you're a two-faced brat. Good riddance.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Next

Return to Mawshot