Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:04 pm

A bit of a bug report. I just did a "willing prey" event with a faculty member. There's some text that is cut off.

"Your friend takes the rest of her time alive to revel in the sensations of being digested she squeals and whimpers at the helplessness of her situation and moans when her boobs slide off. She doesn't seem want to admit she's enjoy8ing the churn until nearly nothing is left of then then wallows in it and dies..." and below that I can see text, but I cant' read it.

There is a CV test that say Beflore long, you're ejecting form her dick and cooking the but past the top as well as...." And the rest of the text is cut off.

I also failed to be friends with Penny during the start of Junior year. However, during her checkups, I managed to win by reforming with a full bar. I still the the "Oh, dammit, a junior that comes back? Really? now you're going to make me disappoint my partner."

The supreme mistress actually told me "good, A senior who can't reform shouldn't graduate" It just seems like there should be a special message there. Actually, ALL the leaders have said something similiar. Just seems out of place.

All of those seem like they should have some special text instead of generic text.

On that note, once I get through the prom, it tends to be the EXACT same every time, and therefore kinda boring. 3 events seems fine (getting eaten, finding a friend of one of your prey, and the bathroom scene) So, I am going to suggest adding an event to help mix it up. Perhaps something as simple as making a friend be the one who eats you, either on the dance floor, or in the bathroom might be enough to mix it up for the moment. Its just special text, really (except for the bathroom scene, its probably going to need to be similar to the "friend ate friend" betrayal event. Its not much, but at least its nto the EXACT same text over and over.

On that note, if it was possible for a friend to ask you to prom, then its possible to build up your friend group a bit more.

Perhaps overtime, there can be a special "girlfriend" section that has its own events? For example having your girlfriend eaten and you doing nothing about it doubles the damage to your clique damage, but at the same time, your girlfriend does more around the school to show the clique's power, so doubles the effect she has on clique's strength. If there is more than one girlfriend, make it so that one eats the other, and you are giving a choice (They must get along, or I demand to date only the strongest) The first choice will weaken your clique as they continue to fight, the second one strengthens it as you now seem tough, getting rid of all the gutsluts in the group. If you want to feel advanced, make it so a loyal girlfriend goes through your clique, taking care of all of the traitors in your little group. Or at least, warning you about them. But, the more powerful you make her, the more powerful she will be if SHE goes traitor.

During Senior year, i'm finding that i'm getting the mind control characters as willing prey. They even do the special "playing static sound as a message convincing you to end up their gut" Thing. Is this intentional? If it isn't, perhaps you could make it so that eating one will make it harder to resist later on, but make it easier to find the big bosses.
Last edited by Simrobert2001 on Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:41 pm

Panzershark wrote:
Simrobert2001 wrote: Right now, all the illusion magic does is change what your friends look like. Are you planning on adding any functionality, such as "chance at bonus from infiltrating specific school group." Success will give a bonus against people in say, the bimbo group. The athletic group. all at the risk of being mistakenly eaten.

Just changing looks is what the minor glamours do (which is the point), but the major glamours do effect gameplay (though you are locked into a certain exclusive look for that friend). There is even a top left pop up telling you when the effects are used, and you are told what they do when you pick them.

Oh, right, thank you. I"d completely forgotten about the major ones.
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Hor221 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:21 am

Is it possible to get a guide on the mechanics of the game?
Hor221
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:21 am

Hor221 wrote:Is it possible to get a guide on the mechanics of the game?

The full intro tries to explain what is going on. It might need updated though tbh.

For next version I'll go through the intro and try to spruce it up.

Have you gone through the in game intro? If so what is still foggy in your mind so I can improve those areas?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 am

Simrobert2001 wrote:Hey, that is fair. On that note, I'm finding that as I go through the game, I am building up my clique, and there might be one or two "super friends" among them. The result being that I become safe if I have one of these friends available, I'm far more likely to keep them around if I send them to fight my enemy for me. Perhaps there is an event where your friend can be taken away from you at a random amount of time. Say, a semester, or half of one. his way, having one or two "superfriends" is actually a slight risk should one of them be called off of school.

I get you. Summer break is supposed to be the gate for that somewhat. You can save two friends by going with them, then the mom friend can save more based on her level. But more powerful friends are more likely to leave in that system. I can see the value in a longer break though, maybe spending months as sentient fat on friends or other girls. Academic probation on a smart student as fat so maybe they learn something through osmosis lol.

Simrobert2001 wrote:I am talking about "flirting with the preds" thing yes. I'm thinking more of "Non digestion draws its words from nondisposalwords.txt and disposal draws its words from "Disposalwords.Txt" Or something of the like. Or say, 5 or 6 other lines that aren't accessible during a non-disposal playthrough. Its more for flavor than anything.

I don't dislike the idea but very low on ideas for future. It's on the list though.

Simrobert2001 wrote:I will agree. it gets boring when you are in your Junior and Senior year. Though, that gives me an idea. Since faculty are not allowed to eat students, perhaps a few of them can try and eat you while at the club? Imagine entering the pred club and finding a faculty member inside saying "well, we're not at school, so we don't have to follow school rules." Its not much, but it adds flavor and variety.

They are allowed after sophomore year though which is also the earliest you can get to the club lol. Admins can't until junior year though.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Speaking of which, if I were to hang out with a traitor, there's nothing bad that can happen. But, what if the entire date can be ruined by a special traitor event where the friend you invited ends up either eating you herself, or ends up calling someone else to eat you, perhaps even making it more difficult to succeed. Imagine it similar to the "kennedy" events where your incantation is interrupted. The flavor text could be "you feel a slap on the outside of the stomach as it is slapped from the outside." If you lose, a special gave over screen about betrayal. If you win, you have to decide if you want to keep your friend around to keep an eye on them, or kick them out of your friend group, and gain a high powered pred who knows your every move. That last sentence might be a bit much, but I imagine it being coded as "enable special event superpred: With (specific picture) and (name) has returned for her revenge!

This is meant to be one of the mechanics to redeem a traitor so perhaps a situation where she has tried to betray you but ends up in the gut along with you. Then you can either save her and let her die, and even end up dying with her. Either way traitor ranks are removed by the end of the event.

Simrobert2001 wrote:With that being said, the "reformation" ability is actually REALLY powerful. All I have to do is get a clique of 8 people who can reform, and I'm never going to run out of friends. I can just keep tossing them over and over again into preds and they'll come back, no worse for the wear.

The way I see it, there are two options. Either give a few school preds the silence spell, ensuring your demise, make it so that there's a chance that your friends WANT to end up digested (see the willing prey events as the "how much should it take for your friends to want to digest setting) and as a result there is now a real risk to sending even your reforming friends to a stomach in your place. Though, there might be an exception for friends such as Penny,

Some of the main characters are guaranteed to reform. Others are not. There is only a chance they will reform. If you're not seeing that then maybe the chances need a little balancing. Also I think I may need to change the reforming timelines. Perhaps the more friends you have that reform the longer they might take to reform.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Right now, all the illusion magic does is change what your friends look like. Are you planning on adding any functionality, such as "chance at bonus from infiltrating specific school group." Success will give a bonus against people in say, the bimbo group. The athletic group. all at the risk of being mistakenly eaten.

As someone else said this is major glamors.

Simrobert2001 wrote:As for the disposal posts and pictures, there's nothing referencing the fact that in many scenes, there's nothing referencing the fact that you got eaten with your clothes on. While photoshopping clothing in every picture is probably out of the question, I'm thinking more like "(name) as finally expelled you from her body, though your bubble charm booty shorts seemed a bit hard to pass at first. They now lie with your digested remains inside the toilet/cooling out in an alleyway/ect.

That's a cool idea. Not sure where I would add it mechanically though. Perhaps location based. It's a "this would be cool" feature. But Ive got other paid content to add first!

Simrobert2001 wrote:On that note, with the pred resistant clothing, is it just me, or would wearing all of them at once give you that "prostitute" look?

Very much so, that's the idea.

Simrobert2001 wrote:on THAT thought, is that a chance to add an event just before the mall trip where you can get extra money by prostituting yoruself? Just make the background the same alley you meet sonya in. (and of course, you can always get eaten afterward.)

Ehhh I mean it's not like I'm a prude but I don't have a lot of interest in writing this. Maybe girls making a pass at you might be more of interest. But it's not high on my interests.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Dongers » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:40 pm

Is the Android version still planned?
Dongers
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:26 pm

Dongers wrote:Is the Android version still planned?

There was never a plan to make an android version. A long time back I tried building it as an apk for android but I have severe doubts the typing will work without a Bluetooth keyboard. The android keyboard will cover the screen and I won't be reprogramming the ui to adapt to that situation.

There was never any large plans to make it for Android. If anyone wants to try it again I suppose I could try to build another apk.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Hor221 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:33 am

I mean the mechanics of silence during CV
Hor221
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:04 am

Hor221 wrote:I mean the mechanics of silence during CV

Ok so that works just like regular silence but you have to type seduction words instead to get it to go away
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Hor221 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:41 am

I’ve been playing for a maximum of 2 days, I don’t know the mechanics of silence and words of temptation at all (somehow this is not enough for new players, okay, I’ve already started whining) I apologize for the stupid but simple questions

Is it possible to translate the game into other languages?
Hor221
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:51 am

Hor221 wrote:I’ve been playing for a maximum of 2 days, I don’t know the mechanics of silence and words of temptation at all (somehow this is not enough for new players, okay, I’ve already started whining) I apologize for the stupid but simple questions

Is it possible to translate the game into other languages?

I'm not sure what's involved in translating a renpy game to be entirely honest you're the first to ask.

But basically you just keep typing the seduction words on the left until the silence effect goes away for CV.
There's another silence effect in the game that works for digestion words in the middle. They have different icons that appear over the incantation.

The explanation of this is covered by these lines in the cock vore intro.

You won't be able to type your incantation until she's pushed her lust down by typing several lust words.
This is essentially like silence but for lust words.

But also there are a few automatic machine translators for renpy out there that do translation on the fly. Those might work here. Not sure since I generate a lot of text.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Dongers » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:05 pm

Does the anal vore gym teacher become relevant again or is she just a one off recruit?

Edit: now that I've gone through the game she does appear again, but it's just the same scene over and over. Kinda hoped for her to he a bit more prominent.

Love all the sentient fat scenes though. Wish there were more, maybe some a little more interactive instead of just the montage.

Maybe some kind of spell that lets you weakly communicate with whoever you became sentient fat to. Could potentially be a new after school interaction for higher glutton and clique-mom levels.

Also, would be nice if the event where you and some friends buy a dress, you can offer all three of you as dress filling instead of the three of you for just one day or only the friends.
Multi sentient fat scenes in general would be nice.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Userunnown » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:04 am

This may be my fault, I like to play with my health bar pretty low to speed things up a bit, but whenever I have an interaction with Kennedy, her health is also super low, which makes it impossible to finish casting before her excitement bar is full. She never seems to heal. Is there something I can do or do I just need to start a new save?
Userunnown
New to the forum

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:45 pm

Userunnown wrote:This may be my fault, I like to play with my health bar pretty low to speed things up a bit, but whenever I have an interaction with Kennedy, her health is also super low, which makes it impossible to finish casting before her excitement bar is full. She never seems to heal. Is there something I can do or do I just need to start a new save?

I think so. The lower your heath, the faster the enemy's excitement bar fills. If you are too low, its going to fill up far to quick for you to do anything. Your character heals between events. HOWEVER, if you can visit the tattoo shop, you can try and get a few tattoos that can help, such as the "healgasm" tattoo.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re: Typing of the Digested 4.0 MALL MADNESS & COCK VORE 11/2

Postby Sylphira » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:45 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:To start I absolutely live for feedback like this. I want to hear how you all play and what aspects you like, which ones get you riled up. I share some of these and it sparks ideas sometimes to heighten those highs.

Honestly the hottest lines to write are the ones about being a faculty and getting slopped by some freshman. Either being turned on at the indignity or just humiliated and ended by a young hot inexperienced thing. The shame!

Senior by freshman is also nice. And I get some enjoyment out of the faculty cutting girls down before their prime.

But the one thing I do like about the younger preds is that the gains on them are so much more significant and noticeable. Though I agree the more mature ones are the most alluring.

My pleasure- and preach! First off, nice work on the updates.
Spoiler: show
Fortunately I was at Senior year when it rolled out, so I was glad of the gut check you had in place for those who don't pay attention to beginning-of-year orientations. Gave me more reason to start fresh with them.

Speaking of gut-checks one of my favorite events are what I think of as the 'Summer Massacres'. I'm wondering do friend events such as studies help improve survival rating?
At any rate, making it to the end of the year is always a treat- you never know if a cherished bestie or other gems of your clique might get churned... and how! I've noticed there are rarer ones, and I was like 'No, not her! Fuck! ...But good mother of god!'

Very brilliant writing! You know just how to make a tragedy also the hottest! A couple of these are scenarios we even mused about. ;3
Last edited by Sylphira on Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylphira
New to the forum

Postby LethiaAzalea » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:20 pm

I feel reserved about making a comment, because there is so, so much I love about this, the only thing that keeps me on the fence is the forced prey encounters. If there could be a dedicated pred mode I'd be absolutely thrilled, I do get a kick out of feeding friends to other girls, but A: I wish 'I' could do that more (especially to that bitch mom of the protag, heh.) I also wish I could see more of the girls digesting manips.

In all fairness, I havn't played for a few patches, so maybe these are options now and if so, that be amazing!

(Also wouldn't mind a more... hands free mode... I know there's the one handed difficulty setting, but uh... it's a little too hard to focus.)

Again, if these are things now and I missed them, than I apologize for talking out of my ass.

Love the addition of cock vore, that's what brought me back to give this game a hmm and a haa. Hope that there is an option for the protag to CV people, if not now, eventually~
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Existence » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:41 pm

anyone know if there'll be a new furry mod ever since limes got taken down
Existence
New to the forum

Postby LadyDeath115 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:29 pm

Don't know if it's just me but when I start a new game on v 4.3.2 Carrie is always the scout and when I edit save to change someone to her role or a different role it says go on study date again instead of other options such as go to the mall or gossip session
LadyDeath115
New to the forum

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:00 pm

LadyDeath115 wrote:Don't know if it's just me but when I start a new game on v 4.3.2 Carrie is always the scout and when I edit save to change someone to her role or a different role it says go on study date again instead of other options such as go to the mall or gossip session

It's a known issue, and was fixed in the latest versions.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby YaBleedingIdiot » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:36 am

I am not sure if you have answered this already, but i'm gonna ask anyways
I don't own a PC, so everytime I play the game I do it on my sister's laptop, so once I'm done I uninstall the game again
However, I noticed that even after uninstalling the game, when I download it again, my saves are still there
How does this work? Is there any way to delete the data of the saves for good?
YaBleedingIdiot
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game