Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 4.3.1 TOMBOY TIME! 2/7/2024

Postby vmac » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:12 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
vmac wrote:bald hamster made another one

https://baldhamster.itch.io/monster-gir ... nake-woman

if he just polished the graphics a bit, these could be much better.

Uhh did you mean to put this in another thread?

yup sorry. not sure how i did that.
vmac
Been posting for a bit

Re: Typing of the Digested 4.3.2 TOMBOY TIME! 2/9/2024

Postby WhatTheNani » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:30 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:removed debug lines for traitor detection. Whoops. why did none of you tell me about these?

So yeah lemme know if that fixes the Ryana issues plz!

B-but...I did tell you...like a year ago or whenever the update came out.

Anyways Ryana stuff seems to have been fixed, dance worked just fine as did her random event. I did occur to me though that, since Ryana isn't an option for minor glamours and you can't dispel them on friends, once you've glammed her you can't have her old appearance back.

Also got another bug, and I have no idea where it came from. My scout friend detected someone and that whole thing played out. The problem is I don't have a scout friend. I have every other friend type except scout, and this prevented the person I wanted to turn into a scout from becoming one. Unfortunately it just didn't register at the time and I didn't think to pay attention to WHO my scout friend was, so I have no details to help figure out what is happening.

Oh, and I noticed that all the freshmen you recruit now all have 12 strength. I'm assuming that this is a balance change to prevent the madness that is breakout buddy 5/6 base strength freshman getting fed tattoos until they become god but....honestly I liked that. It was broken, sure, but not in a way that particularly affects gameplay. You still have to get your own stats up for story/sidequest encounters (which a high clique strength will actually impede), it takes a little while to reach that point and by then the hardest part is probably over, and even beyond that, even on hard mode, you can pretty reasonably recruit jesse or the sporty blonde around the end of freshman year who have such absurd base strength that nothing will ever touch them. So I feel like letting a freshie ascend to godhood barely affects anything, outside of maybe turbo boosting clique strength to help win prom 2, and even then it's not very effective (I tried it once).
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:30 pm

WhatTheNani wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:removed debug lines for traitor detection. Whoops. why did none of you tell me about these?

So yeah lemme know if that fixes the Ryana issues plz!

B-but...I did tell you...like a year ago or whenever the update came out.

Anyways Ryana stuff seems to have been fixed, dance worked just fine as did her random event. I did occur to me though that, since Ryana isn't an option for minor glamours and you can't dispel them on friends, once you've glammed her you can't have her old appearance back.

Also got another bug, and I have no idea where it came from. My scout friend detected someone and that whole thing played out. The problem is I don't have a scout friend. I have every other friend type except scout, and this prevented the person I wanted to turn into a scout from becoming one. Unfortunately it just didn't register at the time and I didn't think to pay attention to WHO my scout friend was, so I have no details to help figure out what is happening.

Oh, and I noticed that all the freshmen you recruit now all have 12 strength. I'm assuming that this is a balance change to prevent the madness that is breakout buddy 5/6 base strength freshman getting fed tattoos until they become god but....honestly I liked that. It was broken, sure, but not in a way that particularly affects gameplay. You still have to get your own stats up for story/sidequest encounters (which a high clique strength will actually impede), it takes a little while to reach that point and by then the hardest part is probably over, and even beyond that, even on hard mode, you can pretty reasonably recruit jesse or the sporty blonde around the end of freshman year who have such absurd base strength that nothing will ever touch them. So I feel like letting a freshie ascend to godhood barely affects anything, outside of maybe turbo boosting clique strength to help win prom 2, and even then it's not very effective (I tried it once).

Thanks for the descriptions. What you described with the scout friend is definitely a side effect of changes I made to try and prevent any friend from having a blank name which would then screw with glamors and cause a crash. I think I have a solution that actively corrects the situation so I don't NEED that other fix anyways.

Also Ryana not being available to glamors is a minor mistake. My detection code to find if a girl should be able to be a glamor isn't foolproof. I just needed to add a special pic to allow her to be glamor ready. Please let me know if anyone else is unavailable.

Both of those will be fixed next version.

The 12 strength I don't remember doing intentionally but it might have been part of a balance change. I'll check and see.

Slow going on the next bugfix update though. Maybe I'll have more time to devote Weds.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:44 pm

VoraciousNyx wrote:Missy was at graduation even though I had permanently digested her earlier in my playthrough.

Got her obituary after I did it, so she should have been gone for good.

Also, the menu for selecting what friend to hang out with is still the old one.

Not sure if it was meant to change with the update, but figured I'd let you know.

Found the Missy thing. That's been there the entire time! Whoops!

Well as a bonus I added a couple lines if she is dead by the time graduation comes. Just a reminder she's on your tits.

In fact I really liked adding that there. I could definitely see adding more final lines on main characters that died.

Who would people want to see get a final farewell?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby kairos64 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:59 pm

Momo comes to mind, the tomboy who's name escapes me as well. And while it couldnt be at graduation, seeing Penny get got could be fun
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby kairos64 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:12 am

Unrelated, but I had my sneaky fr4iend (the role itself escapes me) get sloshed for good while major glamoured, and after applying that same glamour to another friend, she will on occasional revive top fulfill her role from beyond the gut. Even has the same name
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby RumiBelly » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:38 am

Kennedy, and prom-girl are the ones that come to mind immediately since they all students like Missy who won't get to graduate because of your actions. I'd like to say Ryana too, but she's a grade behind you, you don't eat her, and the girl who got her is already graduated or gone.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrogOmnomHoncho » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:31 am

I don't know how I missed it but with Giavanna's cock vore ending, I can't read all the text as it gets cut under the screen. She's the only one (out of the cock vore endings), I've looked at the other cock vore endings, including the graduation cock vore ending and all of that is fine.
FrogOmnomHoncho
New to the forum

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:10 am

I looked at both endings for getting digested while glamoured, both in the folder. Are endings 1 and 2 supposed to sat the exact same thing? Q
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:47 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
VoraciousNyx wrote:Missy was at graduation even though I had permanently digested her earlier in my playthrough.

Got her obituary after I did it, so she should have been gone for good.

Also, the menu for selecting what friend to hang out with is still the old one.

Not sure if it was meant to change with the update, but figured I'd let you know.

Found the Missy thing. That's been there the entire time! Whoops!

Well as a bonus I added a couple lines if she is dead by the time graduation comes. Just a reminder she's on your tits.

In fact I really liked adding that there. I could definitely see adding more final lines on main characters that died.

Who would people want to see get a final farewell?

Everyone!
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:46 pm

So I don't know if this is anything big or what may be causing it but when playing 4.3.2 from the very beginning I have been completely unable of upgrading any of my friends to ANY sort of role. I currently have one friend up to friend level 5 and still can't make her any specific role.
If it helps I have this oddity where at the very beginning of the game I chose to have no friends with me already, but in my very first encounter with a pred(having skipped the nurse prologue) I had a character pop up with the Scout Role sorta dialogue saying they could help with the pred, by the name of Carrie. I do not actually have this friend though, and I never have, but every so often she pops up as a Scout for me despite me being unable to have any friend roles for whatever reason.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:09 am

Simrobert2001 wrote:I looked at both endings for getting digested while glamoured, both in the folder. Are endings 1 and 2 supposed to sat the exact same thing? Q

They are very similar yes! That's because they are part of an animation set so when they are displayed in quick succession it looks like the boobs and butt are bouncing.

AngelofHell64 wrote:So I don't know if this is anything big or what may be causing it but when playing 4.3.2 from the very beginning I have been completely unable of upgrading any of my friends to ANY sort of role. I currently have one friend up to friend level 5 and still can't make her any specific role.
If it helps I have this oddity where at the very beginning of the game I chose to have no friends with me already, but in my very first encounter with a pred(having skipped the nurse prologue) I had a character pop up with the Scout Role sorta dialogue saying they could help with the pred, by the name of Carrie. I do not actually have this friend though, and I never have, but every so often she pops up as a Scout for me despite me being unable to have any friend roles for whatever reason.

Yup I'm pretty sure I know what caused this one. I'll be fixing it but I'm not sure I can rectify existing saves for it. I'll try to make some time today for another update.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:03 pm

WhatTheNani wrote:
Oh, and I noticed that all the freshmen you recruit now all have 12 strength...

After freshman year they will always be rating 12. It just maxes out their stats to make them the most challenging they can be when trying to eat you once you've passed their grade level. It's random freshman year then set in stone afterwards. Gotta catch your weak freshman first year.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/14/2024

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:21 pm

4.3.3 bugfix and minor feature version

pc https://bit.ly/3UJesiS
mac https://bit.ly/3SITWfE

Fixed a fair few things listed below and added some more flavor cause I feel like it.

I think I've fixed the weirdness with glamors and the special friend roles. However I don't think I can fix weirdness in progress. Sorry but abandon all saves or expect oddities.

changelog:
fixed invisible preds during traitor events. Or I think I have.
fixed Ryana not being in glamors
fixed scout friend being assigned to any girls name Carrie.
fixed Missy showing up even though she died.
fixed cock vore end text being cut off
replaced the friend hangout menu with the new one
Added protections for scout friend shenanigans
Added Missy graduation mention if dead
Added Momo graduation mention if dead
Added Ryana graduation mention if dead
Added Veronica graduation mention if dead
Added Kennedy graduation mention if dead
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby bloodle8 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:46 am

Hit an error almost right away on a new game. Started as a Junior.

Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 620, in script call
    call startJuniorYear from _call_startJuniorYear
  File "game/junioryear.rpy", line 89, in script call
    call scoutPreventAction from _call_scoutPreventAction
  File "game/AfterSchoolScoutDate.rpy", line 207, in script
    $ scoutFriends = list( filter(lambda f: f.friendOccupation == "scout" , nonSpecialFriends ) )
  File "game/AfterSchoolScoutDate.rpy", line 207, in <module>
    $ scoutFriends = list( filter(lambda f: f.friendOccupation == "scout" , nonSpecialFriends ) )
NameError: name 'nonSpecialFriends' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Desktop\New folder\1 Vore games\Typing-4.3.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Desktop\New folder\1 Vore games\Typing-4.3.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Typing of the Digested 4.3.3
Thu Feb 15 02:45:36 2024
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Lepharsi » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:49 am

bloodle8 wrote:Hit an error almost right away on a new game. Started as a Junior.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Desktop\New folder\1 Vore games\Typing-4.3.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "D:\Desktop\New folder\1 Vore games\Typing-4.3.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Same for me starting as faculty.
Lepharsi
New to the forum

Postby bloodle8 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:56 am

Also, not sure if it's a bug or not, but if you start from a later year, you still have the same CV pred pool as a freshman. Even as faculty, you have to wait a full year before the fifth CV pred is added to the random list. I figure you should have 5 preds in the pool Sophomore year, then 6 Junior etc right? Doesn't work that way if you start at a later year, it seems.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:30 am

bloodle8 wrote:Hit an error almost right away on a new game. Started as a Junior.

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

This sucked. It didn't show up in my testing as partway through the year that variable IS filled out an usable. Easy fix though and uploading now

bloodle8 wrote:Also, not sure if it's a bug or not, but if you start from a later year, you still have the same CV pred pool as a freshman. Even as faculty, you have to wait a full year before the fifth CV pred is added to the random list. I figure you should have 5 preds in the pool Sophomore year, then 6 Junior etc right? Doesn't work that way if you start at a later year, it seems.

I think I see the issue. It won't be fixed next update but the one after that as it isn't a hugely game breaking change. If you start late on herms then it isn't balanced to let you get them all trained up anyways. It's really balanced against all 4 years.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested 4.3.4 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:33 am

ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:10 pm

I think I found a typo. I have successfully teased my pred, and the response is

"Guess i'm gurgling gut slut today! I'll treat you nice, especially once you are boob fat." Shouldn't that be "Guess I'm Gurgling a gut slut today I'll treat you nice, especially once you are boob fat.?"

Also, I just read the text on the Golddigger tatto. I keep forgetting to put it on. Is there a way I can put it on right away in the dialogue instead of putting it in a purse?

Also, second question, It says I could churn if I do it too much. I Do I get warning? what if I've gotten the resurrection spell completed?

Third: I got my glamour. 4 days later, I made a friend. The very next day, that same friend I just made the day before got triggered in the "mistaken identity" event. Is this intentional?

Fourth: I turned off Anal Vore and Cockvore, but the items for it still appear in the mall. They're of no use to me. Is there anyway they can be on the list of code and events removed from the game when those items are taken out?

Fifth: I trigged the golddigger spell, b ut it seems to be active for multiple events. Is this intentional? Seems like a bug.

Six: I bought a spell, didn't have the money. Decided not to barter with it. But, later on, in a completely different mall instance, I decided to send my friend into the spellcaster's gullet for a self glamour. I wound up getting the tatoo, AND the spell glamour.

7th: I keep getting messages about my clique rating being dropped by 46. by 34. Big drops that occur multiple days in a row. What does the clique rating actually do?

8th: I am currently under the glamour of the black girl, and i'm trying to keep myself stuck. However, whenever I go into the "lock" spell, it transforms me back into the original profile. Is there anyway I can keep breast size as the glamored people?

9th: also, are you considering adding any extra glamors? For example, an Indian model?

10th: In mercy's end, the second panel says "Its well below the limit she set for herself put you on her as pounds of plush!" Shouldn't it be "its well below the limit she set for herself TO put you on her as a pounds of plush?

11: I just got Kennedy's first event. In the second screen, when it jumped to the victim in the stomach, the text seems cut off, and I can't read the last line.
Last edited by Simrobert2001 on Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game