Eternal Gutslut (3/21) 4.0 Of Cruelty and Guts

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Gutslut (2/19) 3.6 Of Breasts and System Updates

Postby Blargh62 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:29 am

FutureBellyAche wrote:Hello everybody! We've finally got a new version for yall! Sorry for the long wait. That shouldn't happen again. We're getting on a regular schedule from here on out.
V3.6 Of Breasts and System Updates!
Despite the name, there will be plenty of content for you male pred lovers.
This update also has the very important detail of UPDATING US TO RPG MAKER MZ.
There were a lot of reasons to make this change, and I do not regret it. Though it did cause a good bit of trouble.
Any bug reports would be appreciated~

Content wise, we have a few extra side scenes and a few of the big internal scenes got some extra content! Minty and Vivian to be specific. I do really want to fluff up those scenes and eventually have it so your pred feels alive when you're inside of them. Doing different stuff every day. I think that'd be wonderful~

Tell me what you think about this approach! And I do hope you enjoy

More specific patchnotes are below.

v3.6
Updated to RPG Maker MZ. I did this for many reasons. Mostly QOL related, but also dev related.
-Stressa now has an eternal stay scene and talk options. (only really in the morning though!)
-Implemented Alista's Dream. This can be accessed by going to her bed in the apartment! This is a hub for a variety of features
-In Alista's dream, there is a scene theater area that will hold scenes that have been removed from the map after their completion. If the trigger for a scene is gone, you should be able to find them there! You will need to see the scene first.
-Several UI, and quality of life features that you'll likely notice while playing through the game.
-Many bug fixes brought on by version change. There may still be a few.

v3.0
Minty internal scene has two new events. All centered around a new character he'll eventually meet when you're inside him.
Vivian internal scene has two new events. About going to the store and streaming!
Halloween scene accessible from Minty.
Yllessa finally has that reward for getting a bunch of essence...

As a reminder, version 4.0 is available on my subcribestar and patreon. We have some full tour style scenes with a lamia girl and a centaur boy~
https://subscribestar.adult/futurebellyache
https://patreon.com/BellyachingGames?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Who's Stressa?
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Re: Eternal Gutslut (2/19) 3.71 Of Breasts and System Update

Postby Iwillneverpost » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:35 pm

How many days do you have to be in a belly to gain someone's item?
Iwillneverpost
New to the forum

Postby Cimenamontoastbread » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:14 pm

Iwillneverpost wrote:How many days do you have to be in a belly to gain someone's item?

Ten, which is the same day you'll receive the prompt for the "stay forever" game over.
Cimenamontoastbread
New to the forum

Postby TheBlueOne » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:17 am

So... playing on 3.6. Is Pacifica supposed to provide 0 essence? Just stayed for 12 days (new record) and got her to let me out at lunchtime.

Aside from that, found a softlock in the Halloween scene, assuming it hasn't been reported yet.
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby glitch0077 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 pm

Can’t believe it took so long for me to find this game! This pretty much hits all my buttons in terms of turn ons in vore!
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:33 am

Blargh62 wrote:Who's Stressa?

She's a goblin girl. You can find her in the cafeteria of the school. It's around the west hallway area. She's real good~

TheBlueOne wrote:So... playing on 3.6. Is Pacifica supposed to provide 0 essence? Just stayed for 12 days (new record) and got her to let me out at lunchtime.

Aside from that, found a softlock in the Halloween scene, assuming it hasn't been reported yet.

Oops! Sorry bout all that. I'll take a look and see about fixing that. Tell me about the softlock if you have a second. what the last line was and what I locked at. Really wanna squash as many bugs as I can lol.

glitch0077 wrote:Can’t believe it took so long for me to find this game! This pretty much hits all my buttons in terms of turn ons in vore!

Thank you <3
It's always awesome to hear people enjoy it. This game is a mess of my own interests, and I have a lot of fun working on it. I'm glad I can shill my interest in reforming prey~
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby TheBlueOne » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:32 am

Oops! Sorry bout all that. I'll take a look and see about fixing that. Tell me about the softlock if you have a second. what the last line was and what I locked at. Really wanna squash as many bugs as I can lol.

Rhyma is depicted on the toilet. Last line is "Okay point taken" from Alista. Innard sounds continue to play, Rhyma is stuck in place, and no inputs do anything. I can reproduce it consistently.
So really, less of a softlock and basically just a hardlock. Hmm. Regardless, game ends up unable to be continued.

Likely unrelated, but I have also been unable to access Emmerich's Delusions, but that may be PEBCAK? Haven't found how to sit on the dream-toilet. Interacting with it continues to display the monologue wherein Alista remarks that sitting on a toilet makes her think of others.

EDIT:
Oh hey, also just found that trying to reminisce about Pacifica's belly, remaining friends, and skipping the entry animation results in Alista being stuck in the top-left cell of a black screen, unable to move, but able to turn.
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:05 pm

TheBlueOne wrote:

Rhyma is depicted on the toilet. Last line is "Okay point taken" from Alista. Innard sounds continue to play, Rhyma is stuck in place, and no inputs do anything. I can reproduce it consistently.
So really, less of a softlock and basically just a hardlock. Hmm. Regardless, game ends up unable to be continued.

Likely unrelated, but I have also been unable to access Emmerich's Delusions, but that may be PEBCAK? Haven't found how to sit on the dream-toilet. Interacting with it continues to display the monologue wherein Alista remarks that sitting on a toilet makes her think of others.

EDIT:
Oh hey, also just found that trying to reminisce about Pacifica's belly, remaining friends, and skipping the entry animation results in Alista being stuck in the top-left cell of a black screen, unable to move, but able to turn.

Thanks! I'll see about getting these fixed~
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby tigersebel » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:30 am

Loving this game so far! but may i make a small suggestion?

when you are inside a predator for a few days you will get the option to chose if you want to stay inside them forever that leads to a game over or if you want to keep playing. pretty good idea. but my problem with this is that the option to choose to stay inside them and leading to a game over is the first or default option. i had it happen once that during skipping of a few dialoges that i was too fast and accidently chose the default first option. this caused me to loose like 15 minutes to half an hour of progress because dummy me didn't save once inside of my pred lol. I admit this was my fault for not saving more often and skipping too fast. But how about switching both options? So that the option to keep playing is the default one. and if you want to stay you would have to actively select the second non default option. this would maybe minimize the risk of something like this happening again.

but anyway it's just a suggestion. i look forward to new updates!
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:37 am

tigersebel wrote:Loving this game so far! but may i make a small suggestion?

when you are inside a predator for a few days you will get the option to chose if you want to stay inside them forever that leads to a game over or if you want to keep playing. pretty good idea. but my problem with this is that the option to choose to stay inside them and leading to a game over is the first or default option. i had it happen once that during skipping of a few dialoges that i was too fast and accidently chose the default first option. this caused me to loose like 15 minutes to half an hour of progress because dummy me didn't save once inside of my pred lol. I admit this was my fault for not saving more often and skipping too fast. But how about switching both options? So that the option to keep playing is the default one. and if you want to stay you would have to actively select the second non default option. this would maybe minimize the risk of something like this happening again.

That would be a great quality of life feature, the placement of that option definitely seemed problematic for those reasons. I typically save a decent amount, but have still messed up with accidentally hitting the wrong option there.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:57 pm

tigersebel wrote:Loving this game so far! but may i make a small suggestion?

I think that's a good idea! Rpgmaker has the choice to make a menu not default to any option, I'll likely do that!
Thanks for the advice hun.

There are also a bunch of other things I want to improve on (like the ui for all the scenes in the menu) I should probably update the images to include new assets and the new ui~
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby tigersebel » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:58 pm

Im glad you like the suggestion. was actually debating with myself if i should even bring this up.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby bastard » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:45 am

Question: do the hot centaur man got disposal, this is critical information for my mpred-obsessed brain

Jokes aside, absolutely in love with this game, def one of the best I've found and I can't wait for more! Minty and Vivian are precious and I wanna feed dorky girls to them <3

Also also, got Minty's forever ending and I think it broke halfway through, right after it says something about the things they say in bed no more text appears and if I try to reload then an error about a monster icon failing to load appears. Idk if thats a bug or something on my end, but seemed worth mentioning.
bastard
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:49 pm

bastard wrote:Question: do the hot centaur man got disposal, this is critical information for my mpred-obsessed brain

Jokes aside, absolutely in love with this game, def one of the best I've found and I can't wait for more! Minty and Vivian are precious and I wanna feed dorky girls to them <3

Also also, got Minty's forever ending and I think it broke halfway through, right after it says something about the things they say in bed no more text appears and if I try to reload then an error about a monster icon failing to load appears. Idk if thats a bug or something on my end, but seemed worth mentioning.

I'm glad you enjoyed <3
Hot centaur boy DOES have disposal. He also has observer cv if that also changes anything!

I'll take a look at those bugs. See if I can get it all fixed!
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Eternal Gutslut (2/19) 3.75 Of Breasts and System Update

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:14 pm

A patch is out that should fix a bunch of the issues listed above. Thanks for the error reports yall~
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Eternal Gutslut (3/2) 3.75 Of Breasts and System Updates

Postby TheBlueOne » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:30 am

So... this may be a bit awkward, but I loaded up Emmerich's delusion and it ended up being a black screen with menu access.
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:38 am

TheBlueOne wrote:So... this may be a bit awkward, but I loaded up Emmerich's delusion and it ended up being a black screen with menu access.

OH LOL. my bad. In a chain of small mistakes, the event page for this wasn't running. xD
Has been stealth patched. Is in the latest version now.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby bipori » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:57 am

It looks like, as of version 3.75, there is a minor piece of dialog in the outdoor area that no longer makes sense - when you observe the newscast/ad looking thing, Alista asks "Why are they advertising the earth???"
This made sense in the MV-based version, where the image used looked like it could plausible be an ad and had a picture of the earth, but the MZ-based version uses an image that doesn't fit with the dialog. I assume that 3.76 did not change that dialog. Not a big enough deal to need another stealth patch, but it's probably something to be aware of.
bipori
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:11 pm

bipori wrote:It looks like, as of version 3.75, there is a minor piece of dialog in the outdoor area that no longer makes sense - when you observe the newscast/ad looking thing, Alista asks "Why are they advertising the earth???"
This made sense in the MV-based version, where the image used looked like it could plausible be an ad and had a picture of the earth, but the MZ-based version uses an image that doesn't fit with the dialog. I assume that 3.76 did not change that dialog. Not a big enough deal to need another stealth patch, but it's probably something to be aware of.

You're super right. thanks for catching that. This is the kinda issue that should only happen this once xD
I also need to change the chair in Alistas room lol.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Eternal Gutslut (3/2) 4.0 Of Cruelty and Guts

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:50 pm

Hello everybody! It's that time. Time for a new public release! Version 4.0
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lrudec104gj7w/EGS_Public_4.0
There are two new predators. But they're both easy to find! They're in the new court yard added, right in between the school and Alista's apartment. (Assuming you've beaten the tutorial)

The content side of this update is a bit light, most of the dev time went into creating a new scene template for these. I will refine it a good bit with feedback and some analysis on my end. (they are currently a lot easier than expected. I think I've learned a lot about how powerful players are at this point)

Here's a little preview of them~
Cute lil centaur boy :)
SaveHeadshot-Alyx.png

And a sassy lamia~
SaveHeadshot-Senna.png

And just a reminder, version 5.0 is available on my subscription places. Come in and vote on the poll I'll be posting this weekend or so! But if you're patient, just wait for the next public release~
https://subscribestar.adult/futurebellyache
https://patreon.com/BellyachingGames?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Here's a little teaser of the adorable angel boy inside. May look familiar to yall. You go up his bum~
SaveHeadshot-Siostra.png
FutureBellyAche
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game