Food Play Poll

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is your favorite food play food?

Spaghetti/Pasta
6%
Soup
5%
Ice Cream
8%
Baked Goods (cake, cupcakes, brownies, pie, cookies etc.)
8%
Salad
2%
Sandwich/Hamburger
9%
Sushi
6%
A Drink (soda, tea, coffee, alcoholic or not, etc.)
7%
Baked Potato
1%
A meat topping (Like shrimp on a steak)
3%
Taco/Burrito
5%
Candy
6%
Fruit/Veggies
2%
Ramen
5%
Toppings (soy sauce, bbq sauce, chocolate sauce, peanut butter, etc. will specify in the comments)
9%
With other prey ((Me:O.o What? Pick a real response!))
5%
Snack food (such as chips, pretzels, crackers. will specify in the comments)
4%
International Food (will specify in comments)
2%
Some other type of food (such as eggs, toast, pizza. Anything not mentioned. will specify in the comments)
4%
I like my prey plain! D:< ((Me: then why are you looking at this?? >.>))
6%

Total votes : 1327

Food Play Poll

Postby Noki » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 pm

So this is all the food play fans! I'm simply curious and want to know what your favorite food item in food play is. To save space in the polls, I combined a few things, so you can specify in the thread. :3 If you don't see what you like, just say so! I kind of went with the first 20 things off the top of my head....>.>

NOTE: I do not view food play and prep/cooking as the same thing. So if you don't see "Roasting/BBQ/Etc." that's because its a part of prep. Food play just involves a prey and some food items.

You can vote as pred or prey! :D

EDIT: You can vote for everything if you really want to. All 20 options are available!
Last edited by Noki on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noki
???

Re: Food Play Poll

Postby Lame-Ass » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:21 pm

On a taco :3
Lame-Ass
---

Postby Indighost » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 pm

All of the above, preferably all at the same time :3
Indighost
---

Postby TheWickedKing » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Well, if you're referring to something where the prey is being served alongside other food, then I'd probably go with what I just said: served with other food. XD

Also, I was quite confused by the name of the thread, thanks to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode: "The Waitress is Getting Married" :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheWickedKing
???

Postby Noki » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:52 pm

X3 I thought it'd be fun to toss taco in there....

You can select them all! I think that would be a little gross....>.>....

I'm sorry? Never watched it....

My personal favorites....anything you can restrain or tie a prey up with.... Oh, wait...I'm prey! :O But seriously... I love like being sushi or tangled up in a ramen. :3 And sweets! Anything sweet! :D
Noki
???

Postby Travis_Hackett » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 am

I chose a lot of options because I enjoy being a mix-in or ingredient to all sorts of foods :D

But I'd say my all-time favorite would be an additive to an alcoholic drink; like being the stand in for the olive in a Martini, swimming (or sinking) in a mug of beer, or just being a alcohol-soaked chaser to a shot of liquor! XD
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby Crownflame » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:06 am

I like dipping in sauce, I think most. Chopsticks and Asian-inspired sauces.

In the stomach, I like mixing prey with masticated oranges (or other indigestible vegetable fibers- strawberries might be kind of fun, with the seeds...), familiar things like egg or sandwich ingredients, or mac-n-cheese.

A prey could hide in creamy mac-n-cheese...

I usually do feral predators, of course, in which case I like my sentient prey mixed in the tummy with a bit of floppy fish or mutilated deer/sheep.

Even just drinking some water or soda or something is awesome, either with prey, or while the prey's inside (so it splashes down cold while the prey's just getting cozy).
Crownflame
---

Postby grim667 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 am

I have a prey OC made of candy if that counts :)
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Lame-Ass » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 am

I chose taco due to Taco Bell I had earlier xD
But I really like drinking though. Drink thee prey in Mountain Dew <3 Seeing their asses drown and toss the bottle into the air, seeing the poor sap suffering >3
Lame-Ass
---

Postby Redux » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 am

I didn't choose. Cause. I wanted to pick both ice cream and baked goods. ono I love prey stuck in something sweet and sticky, or well served on something decadent.
Redux
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheWickedKing » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 am

Raptual wrote:I didn't choose. Cause. I wanted to pick both ice cream and baked goods. ono I love prey stuck in something sweet and sticky, or well served on something decadent.

A full pred eating a sweet desert right after their meal, would be great too! :D
TheWickedKing
???

Postby Noki » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 am

Raptual wrote:I didn't choose. Cause. I wanted to pick both ice cream and baked goods. ono I love prey stuck in something sweet and sticky, or well served on something decadent.

>.> You can vote for both. In fact, you can vote once for everything.
Noki
???

Postby ichbinich » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:36 am

-Ice Cream
-Baked Goods (cake, cupcakes, brownies, pie, cookies etc.)
-Candy
-Toppings (soy sauce, bbq sauce, chocolate sauce, peanut butter, etc. will specify in the comments)
-A Drink (soda, tea, coffee, alcoholic or not, etc.)

ICE CREAM more than anything!!! Any kind of creamy, sugary stuff really. I just love anything sweet in general, lollipops, bonbons, gummy bears, anything <333 Plus it's a lot of fun to draw those bright candy colors X3

Also a huge fan of toppings, in particular wet and messy stuff like chocolate sauce, syrup, honey,... With a strawberry and cream on top...*drools*

I like drinks too, but prefer the sweet stuff here as well, milkshakes, fruit juice, soda pops, etc.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 am

Human shaped candy! :D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Kamelagram » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 am

Yes, "with other prey" is a real option, have you never heard of the double down?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rKvAmdl5y-8/S ... wn_hdr.jpg

2 cute preys stuck together by delicious sauce and melted cheese, either fighting their closeness or enjoying it... :gulp:

But Yeah, I love my candies and cakes, and of course "Sandvich is perfect for nomming tiny babes." (realises everyone is going to read that as babies...)
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 am

All of the freakin' above. My characters aren't that picky.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Avereth » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 pm

I don't really play it out often, but I like prey to be in stuff that is easily eaten quickly, like noodles, soup, drinks, or chili. I like the idea of lots of them not being able to prevent their eventual slide down into mouth, throat, and finally stomach as my hyena guy tips up the whole container of whatever he's eating that's got lots of little prey in it and lets it just slide into his mouth and drain into his throat with every swallow. :9
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby Lurker-No-More » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:06 pm

I don't always think about foodplay, but when I do, I stick to things that can be eaten without having to chew. That way, the prey doesn't have to be super tiny to avoid getting chomped. As for the international food, I could enjoy something like... a giant bowl of udon soup, where the soba noodles are nagas...
Lurker-No-More
Been posting for a bit

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:56 pm

I’m not picky what food I’m mixed into as long as my final destination is the same as the food. :gulp:
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Oh man, some of you know how much I love foodgirls. XD I like pretty much everything, but here are my favorites:
-Toppings; mainly whipped cream, chocolate syrup, soy sauce, or butter
-Ice cream
-Drinks
-Meat replacements; mainly on pizza
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion