Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:43 pm

Simrobert2001 wrote:I think I found a typo. I have successfully teased my pred, and the response is

"Guess i'm gurgling gut slut today! I'll treat you nice, especially once you are boob fat." Shouldn't that be "Guess I'm Gurgling a gut slut today I'll treat you nice, especially once you are boob fat.?"

I mean it makes sense to me. I feel like I'm eating burger today and I'm eating a burger today both make sense to a native English speaker. But other than that it was intended to be two sentences. Making it one sentence is intelligible but definitely a run on sentence. Also I meant to imply that she isn't going to treat her nicely, only once she's fat will she be treated gently. That's the idea.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Also, I just read the text on the Golddigger tatto. I keep forgetting to put it on. Is there a way I can put it on right away in the dialogue instead of putting it in a purse?

No, not right now. I'll throw it on the list of convenience features though. Should be easy enough to add a couple more buttons to that menu if either boob is an open slot.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Also, second question, It says I could churn if I do it too much. I Do I get warning? what if I've gotten the resurrection spell completed?

Really it's just a warning not to ignore the digestion words in search of money words. There isn't a special mechanic that is coming for you so much. But there is a ramp up to digestion eventually. also money words come slower after the incantation is complete.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Third: I got my glamour. 4 days later, I made a friend. The very next day, that same friend I just made the day before got triggered in the "mistaken identity" event. Is this intentional?

Funny story. Yes and no.

I originally designed that to be a queue. So the oldest friend added after glamors were applied would be the one to show up.

Like an idiot I used the pop function and that brings out the latest added.

I decided though after it happened that it made the most sense. The newest friend would be the least informed one and more likely to make a dumb mistake like this. The game then under the right circumstances has her inform everyone else who is not currently out for pregnancy or reforming. Older friends who have been informed have less severe events that don't cause as much havoc.

So I didn't originally intend it but I liked what I ended up with and kept it.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Destiny4life » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:31 pm

Can anyone help me with something I love this game I've playing since it been released but I haven't been able to play it with the newer versions because it tells me To find a version for your pc check with the software publisher. I'm not a tech savvy person but willing to learn on how to fix it so if anyone can tell me how to fix I will eternally grateful.
Destiny4life
New to the forum

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:42 pm

So I edited my post, not realizing you responded. Here is the stuff I added.

Fourth: I turned off Anal Vore and Cockvore, but the items for it still appear in the mall. They're of no use to me. Is there anyway they can be on the list of code and events removed from the game when those items are taken out?

Fifth: I trigged the golddigger spell, b ut it seems to be active for multiple events. Is this intentional? Seems like a bug.

Six: I bought a spell, didn't have the money. Decided not to barter with it. But, later on, in a completely different mall instance, I decided to send my friend into the spellcaster's gullet for a self glamour. I wound up getting the tatoo, AND the spell glamour.

7th: I keep getting messages about my clique rating being dropped by 46. by 34. Big drops that occur multiple days in a row. What does the clique rating actually do?

8th: I am currently under the glamour of the black girl, and i'm trying to keep myself stuck. However, whenever I go into the "lock" spell, it transforms me back into the original profile. Is there anyway I can keep breast size as the glamored people?

9th: also, are you considering adding any extra glamors? For example, an Indian model?

10th: In mercy's end, the second panel says "Its well below the limit she set for herself put you on her as pounds of plush!" Shouldn't it be "its well below the limit she set for herself TO put you on her as a pounds of plush?

11: I just got Kennedy's first event. In the second screen, when it jumped to the victim in the stomach, the text seems cut off, and I can't read the last line.

12: the nurse I gave a glamour 2 got rated like 5 different times in the "mistaken identity" event
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:48 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Simrobert2001 wrote:I think I found a typo. I have successfully teased my pred, and the response is

"Guess i'm gurgling gut slut today! I'll treat you nice, especially once you are boob fat." Shouldn't that be "Guess I'm Gurgling a gut slut today I'll treat you nice, especially once you are boob fat.?"

I mean it makes sense to me. I feel like I'm eating burger today and I'm eating a burger today both make sense to a native English speaker. But other than that it was intended to be two sentences. Making it one sentence is intelligible but definitely a run on sentence. Also I meant to imply that she isn't going to treat her nicely, only once she's fat will she be treated gently. That's the idea.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Also, I just read the text on the Golddigger tatto. I keep forgetting to put it on. Is there a way I can put it on right away in the dialogue instead of putting it in a purse?

No, not right now. I'll throw it on the list of convenience features though. Should be easy enough to add a couple more buttons to that menu if either boob is an open slot.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Also, second question, It says I could churn if I do it too much. I Do I get warning? what if I've gotten the resurrection spell completed?

Really it's just a warning not to ignore the digestion words in search of money words. There isn't a special mechanic that is coming for you so much. But there is a ramp up to digestion eventually. also money words come slower after the incantation is complete.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Third: I got my glamour. 4 days later, I made a friend. The very next day, that same friend I just made the day before got triggered in the "mistaken identity" event. Is this intentional?

Funny story. Yes and no.

I originally designed that to be a queue. So the oldest friend added after glamors were applied would be the one to show up.

Like an idiot I used the pop function and that brings out the latest added.

I decided though after it happened that it made the most sense. The newest friend would be the least informed one and more likely to make a dumb mistake like this. The game then under the right circumstances has her inform everyone else who is not currently out for pregnancy or reforming. Older friends who have been informed have less severe events that don't cause as much havoc.

So I didn't originally intend it but I liked what I ended up with and kept it.

There's pregnancy in thi? What event is that? I don't have cv enabled.
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby wolfklay » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:10 am

I am really liking this game, can't wait for more content to drop, I was wondering if this game is moddable and if so if it has some mods already
wolfklay
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:07 pm

Destiny4life wrote:Can anyone help me with something I love this game I've playing since it been released but I haven't been able to play it with the newer versions because it tells me To find a version for your pc check with the software publisher. I'm not a tech savvy person but willing to learn on how to fix it so if anyone can tell me how to fix I will eternally grateful.

Post a screenshot of the error. I'm not familiar with that one but I can try to look into it if I know exactly what it looks like and says.

wolfklay wrote:I am really liking this game, can't wait for more content to drop, I was wondering if this game is moddable and if so if it has some mods already

I mean kinda. People have modded it but There aren't any out there right now. there was a furry one that cause a huge problem because it used assets that weren't the creator's

There was a permadeath mod that I incorporated into the main game. so currently I don't know of any mods tbh.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Panzershark » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:59 pm

Simrobert2001 wrote: There's pregnancy in thi? What event is that? I don't have cv enabled.

I’m pretty sure that is a feature related to CV, so you wouldn’t have seen it. Neither have I, for the record, since I also have it turned off. I remember seeing it in the patch notes for the CV+Shop update.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:47 pm

Simrobert2001 wrote:So I edited my post, not realizing you responded. Here is the stuff I added.

Fourth: I turned off Anal Vore and Cockvore, but the items for it still appear in the mall. They're of no use to me. Is there anyway they can be on the list of code and events removed from the game when those items are taken out?

Could I take them out? Sure. It didn't seem terribly problematic but I guess if it is killing a buzz I could throw it into the qual of life category. VERY LOW priority though, this isn't harming anything and didn't intend to limit the store.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Fifth: I trigged the golddigger spell, b ut it seems to be active for multiple events. Is this intentional? Seems like a bug.

This will go into an investigation ticket. this might be intentional though. I recall not wanting to shortchange people for using it late digestion.

Simrobert2001 wrote:Six: I bought a spell, didn't have the money. Decided not to barter with it. But, later on, in a completely different mall instance, I decided to send my friend into the spellcaster's gullet for a self glamour. I wound up getting the tatoo, AND the spell glamour.

Definitely will investigate this one

Simrobert2001 wrote:7th: I keep getting messages about my clique rating being dropped by 46. by 34. Big drops that occur multiple days in a row. What does the clique rating actually do?

All the girls in your clique form a combined rating. that rating repels girls from coming after you. When it is reduced you may have encounters more often.

Simrobert2001 wrote:8th: I am currently under the glamour of the black girl, and i'm trying to keep myself stuck. However, whenever I go into the "lock" spell, it transforms me back into the original profile. Is there anyway I can keep breast size as the glamored people?

There is an option for that, choose "Keep current body(for custom bodies)" when doing the lock body option.

Simrobert2001 wrote:9th: also, are you considering adding any extra glamors? For example, an Indian model?

I would consider it to be honest. Got any ideas for models?

Simrobert2001 wrote:10th: In mercy's end, the second panel says "Its well below the limit she set for herself put you on her as pounds of plush!" Shouldn't it be "its well below the limit she set for herself TO put you on her as a pounds of plush?

Screenshot? I can't locate the string of text with a search all.

Simrobert2001 wrote:11: I just got Kennedy's first event. In the second screen, when it jumped to the victim in the stomach, the text seems cut off, and I can't read the last line.

I'll add it to the investigate list

Simrobert2001 wrote:12: the nurse I gave a glamour 2 got rated like 5 different times in the "mistaken identity" event

It's a 50-50 shot between you and your friends being hit with the mistaken identity event if you're glamored.

If you have only a few friends glamored it's gonna happen. I did make efforts to try and randomize who gets hit but I'm not in charge of the random number generator!

Simrobert2001 wrote:
There's pregnancy in thi? What event is that? I don't have cv enabled.

Cock vore only!

And also thank you for all the bug reports and suspicion even if it is intentional stuff by me. Please do recommend an Indian model. No promises but you might see them as a glamor in an update. I appreciate the attention to detail you've given.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:42 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Cock vore only!

Would there be a way to add pregnancy, or pregnancy threats to the other runs as well? it happens to be a kink of mine. On that note, is it possible for the CV predators to show up in a Non CV run, only to make them do OV? Or is that too much work?"

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Could I take them out? Sure. It didn't seem terribly problematic but I guess if it is killing a buzz I could throw it into the qual of life category. VERY LOW priority though, this isn't harming anything and didn't intend to limit the store.

That is fair. As for me, It was more like *Spend $100* "Oh, wait, its for anal vore? well, I just wasted $100 of pretend money. This is every so lightly mildly inconvenient.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Definitely will investigate this one

On THAT note, it might have just given me the text, and not the item. Its hard for me to tell.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I would consider it to be honest. Got any ideas for models?

Mia Khalifa (I mean, granted, she's from Pakistan). Maya Banzin Priya Rai, Zara Dar

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Screenshot? I can't locate the string of text with a search all.

Its on the picture. Mercyend.png in the Typing-4.3.4-pc/game/images/girls folder.

now, I have another suggestion. Its a suggestion, mind you. But, when there is the "tease" function in a disposal-enabled playthrough, is it possible to add some disposal-related teasing? Like the question might be "What does (name) want to turn you into" and the answer is "Toilet Stuffing." or its just a regular tease. If you get the answer right, the pred says something like "oh, I can't wait to feel you sliding out of me as the rest of you dances on my chest..."

Edit: OH! Two more!

1) You know how during prom, there are several predators who will ask if you want to attend as stuffing? What if there was, say a 25% chance that they won't take you to the mall, and try to digest you instead. You have to play the game at say, half health.

2) In regards to Sonya, the top tier Pred bar gets boring after a bit. What if there was a chance, (Say, 50/50) that instead of you ambushing your predator, you get ambushed by a second pred? this time, since it is so close to reformation, you are at 25% health? Maybe there are other scenarios where Sonya ends up drugged, and you have to follow her in to save her. And maybe a fourth where you end up getting drunk before you slide down. It would introduce actual risk to the club once you have leveled up.

3) In regards to the event where a friend doesn't recognize you through your glamour, How about there's a chance that it is revealed that your friend knew you were glamoured the entire time, and it was all her pretending it was a mistake? (It can be revealed through an end screen, if you want.)

4) As for the Golddigger tattoo, maybe changing it to give faster spawning (or even double or triple money) when your health is below full? Double speed and money at half, triple at 25% Quadruple between 25% and 10% and at 10% quintuple?

5) As for more women, perhaps ones that are themed and have their own endings? Say, the cheerleader squad, or the chess club?

*Not all ideas are meant to be free, but are ideas that you can add to the features pile, and consider if their implementation is worth it, or even possible.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby thunderdan11 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:06 am

How are you supposed to win the freshman homecoming dance, have tried a few options in the introductory yet no matter how many friends I make during the year I can only get 10 votes for me and get eaten for a game over.
thunderdan11
New to the forum

Postby stahlinator13 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:57 pm

thunderdan11 wrote:How are you supposed to win the freshman homecoming dance, have tried a few options in the introductory yet no matter how many friends I make during the year I can only get 10 votes for me and get eaten for a game over.

You can survive the prom as fat. Either by someone who asks you to be their fat before the prom or by getting eaten by a pred at the prom and not casting the reforming spell.
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby thunderdan11 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:22 pm

Oh, so you cant become homecoming queen by winning enough votes then?
thunderdan11
New to the forum

Postby GDDR » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:03 pm

For some reason it will only let me type if I hold down shift. How can I fix this please?
GDDR
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:16 pm

thunderdan11 wrote:Oh, so you cant become homecoming queen by winning enough votes then?

You can, but it is impractical before your second year. Votes are based on your clique value (major), and certain actions you do (more minor). So you need to have a high caliber clique, which takes a while to build up, and as a kicker, while you build up your clique you lose votes. This is because getting eaten lowers your votes, while being a predator increases them. So, to make it short, you will need at least 2-dances grace to build up both a substantial clique, and be distant enough from when you got them to have the numbers needed.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:19 pm

GDDR wrote:For some reason it will only let me type if I hold down shift. How can I fix this please?

Did you accidentally turn on caps lock? Because if you did you wouldn’t be able to type, as the typing system is case sensitive (all lowercase). Given when caps lock is on, pressing shift instead makes characters lowercase again, that would explain why you can only type when shift is on.
Panzershark
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 pm

Simrobert2001 wrote:Would there be a way to add pregnancy, or pregnancy threats to the other runs as well? it happens to be a kink of mine. On that note, is it possible for the CV predators to show up in a Non CV run, only to make them do OV? Or is that too much work?"

A lot of work. They use some of the same slots for images as the oral preds do but for cock vore. This helps that I don't have to remake a lot of the core gameplay code. The pregnancy is going to stay with cock vore I'm afraid. It is pretty intertwined with it.

Simrobert2001 wrote:now, I have another suggestion. Its a suggestion, mind you. But, when there is the "tease" function in a disposal-enabled playthrough, is it possible to add some disposal-related teasing? Like the question might be "What does (name) want to turn you into" and the answer is "Toilet Stuffing." or its just a regular tease. If you get the answer right, the pred says something like "oh, I can't wait to feel you sliding out of me as the rest of you dances on my chest..."

I like the idea. You're intending this for the flirting with preds thing right? I had considered adding another stage there for disposal but decided it would unfairly make disposal lovers have a harder time. Also the feature was already bigger than I wanted so that got cut in the planning stages.

Simrobert2001 wrote:1) You know how during prom, there are several predators who will ask if you want to attend as stuffing? What if there was, say a 25% chance that they won't take you to the mall, and try to digest you instead. You have to play the game at say, half health.

I have another idea actually for these to be honest. I don't know if it will ever see the light of day but the idea I have for livening these up is thus:
What if they don't let you reform from being sentient fat as promised? What if they try and keep you longer than the deal and renew the sentient fat status every so often? Trying to keep you indefinitely.
So yeah if I do anything with those preds it will be that.

Simrobert2001 wrote:2) In regards to Sonya, the top tier Pred bar gets boring after a bit. What if there was a chance, (Say, 50/50) that instead of you ambushing your predator, you get ambushed by a second pred? this time, since it is so close to reformation, you are at 25% health? Maybe there are other scenarios where Sonya ends up drugged, and you have to follow her in to save her. And maybe a fourth where you end up getting drunk before you slide down. It would introduce actual risk to the club once you have leveled up.

I like the idea of more random events at the club at least. It does seem rather safe and timid huh? Feels like there should be another bar that just gives you a random girl type, preyish, switch or pred. Perhaps modifiers like you were saying, drunkenness etc.

Simrobert2001 wrote:3) In regards to the event where a friend doesn't recognize you through your glamour, How about there's a chance that it is revealed that your friend knew you were glamoured the entire time, and it was all her pretending it was a mistake? (It can be revealed through an end screen, if you want.)

Not a bad way to add some more traitor events haha.

Simrobert2001 wrote:4) As for the Golddigger tattoo, maybe changing it to give faster spawning (or even double or triple money) when your health is below full? Double speed and money at half, triple at 25% Quadruple between 25% and 10% and at 10% quintuple?

Hmm you have me thinking and I have a better idea. What if gold digger made you unable to complete the incantation or move it back a word every time you completed a money word. No cooldown on money words but now you have to complete a random amount of them between 30-100 before your incantation can complete.

Simrobert2001 wrote:5) As for more women, perhaps ones that are themed and have their own endings? Say, the cheerleader squad, or the chess club?

something like this will be happening for passive updates. Current archetypes are:
bimbos
nerds
work boss
chubby girls
athletic girls
bullies

I like some of your themes too. I'll consider it for future updates.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby darkdino » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:28 pm

Is it still possible to get pictures into the game with coms?
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:42 pm

darkdino wrote:Is it still possible to get pictures into the game with coms?

Adding girls into the lists of regular preds? Yeah can probably still do those. They don't consume as much time as the girls with entire storylines.

PM me if you're interested.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:06 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote: A lot of work. They use some of the same slots for images as the oral preds do but for cock vore. This helps that I don't have to remake a lot of the core gameplay code. The pregnancy is going to stay with cock vore I'm afraid. It is pretty intertwined with it.

Hey, that is fair. On that note, I'm finding that as I go through the game, I am building up my clique, and there might be one or two "super friends" among them. The result being that I become safe if I have one of these friends available, I'm far more likely to keep them around if I send them to fight my enemy for me. Perhaps there is an event where your friend can be taken away from you at a random amount of time. Say, a semester, or half of one. his way, having one or two "superfriends" is actually a slight risk should one of them be called off of school.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I like the idea. You're intending this for the flirting with preds thing right? I had considered adding another stage there for disposal but decided it would unfairly make disposal lovers have a harder time. Also the feature was already bigger than I wanted so that got cut in the planning stages.

I am talking about "flirting with the preds" thing yes. I'm thinking more of "Non digestion draws its words from nondisposalwords.txt and disposal draws its words from "Disposalwords.Txt" Or something of the like. Or say, 5 or 6 other lines that aren't accessible during a non-disposal playthrough. Its more for flavor than anything.

ryanshowseason3 wrote: What if they don't let you reform from being sentient fat as promised? What if they try and keep you longer than the deal and renew the sentient fat status every so often? Trying to keep you indefinitely.

I like that. Though, perhaps the easiest idea would be to either a) add an extra event after the prom that proceeds as normal. or B) Making it like the first Momo event where its a choice between remaining or trying to escape. BUT, the longer you are there the more of a disadvantage you are.

Now, option B is a bit more work, but at the same time, the safest option is to take the first "attend as fat" event you possibly can, since you do not know when you will get another. Having a risk of having an really rough event later on makes that choice a bit tougher. Yes, I COULD spend a month in a belly to be safe, but at the same time, its more difficult to make the choice if it means I have two sliver of digestive and seduction health later on. The closer I get to prom, the riskier time i'll have AT prom. So its a balance. With that being said, Perhaps adding the possibility of a friend making the offer to protect you makes this a better choice, UNLESS the "traitor events" are active in which case, it leads to option A or b.

ryanshowseason3 wrote: I like the idea of more random events at the club at least. It does seem rather safe and timid huh? Feels like there should be another bar that just gives you a random girl type, preyish, switch or pred. Perhaps modifiers like you were saying, drunkenness etc.

I will agree. it gets boring when you are in your Junior and Senior year. Though, that gives me an idea. Since faculty are not allowed to eat students, perhaps a few of them can try and eat you while at the club? Imagine entering the pred club and finding a faculty member inside saying "well, we're not at school, so we don't have to follow school rules." Its not much, but it adds flavor and variety.

ryanshowseason3 wrote: Not a bad way to add some more traitor events haha.

Speaking of which, if I were to hang out with a traitor, there's nothing bad that can happen. But, what if the entire date can be ruined by a special traitor event where the friend you invited ends up either eating you herself, or ends up calling someone else to eat you, perhaps even making it more difficult to succeed. Imagine it similar to the "kennedy" events where your incantation is interrupted. The flavor text could be "you feel a slap on the outside of the stomach as it is slapped from the outside." If you lose, a special gave over screen about betrayal. If you win, you have to decide if you want to keep your friend around to keep an eye on them, or kick them out of your friend group, and gain a high powered pred who knows your every move. That last sentence might be a bit much, but I imagine it being coded as "enable special event superpred: With (specific picture) and (name) has returned for her revenge!

ryanshowseason3 wrote: Hmm you have me thinking and I have a better idea. What if gold digger made you unable to complete the incantation or move it back a word every time you completed a money word. No cooldown on money words but now you have to complete a random amount of them between 30-100 before your incantation can complete.

30 to 100 seconds seems a bit much UNLESS you are adding $1000 for each successful word, but otherwise I like it.

ryanshowseason3 wrote: I like some of your themes too. I'll consider it for future updates.

Thanks! On that note, having a "faculty" friend seems rather... empty. There's nothing special. I'm not going to ask for much, but there could be an event where there is special text "I heard that teacher (name) is in your clique. Lets see if she has good judgement." Or, perhaps the faculty can teach you something about vore in a private lesson. Pass, and you get a bonus point. Two if you get them to orgasm. Fail, and you get to be revived, but they're disappointed, even offended that you are part of a clique with such a weak leader. (which might lead to more traitor events down the line. Or just remove the faculty from your clique.)

If you want something simple, imagine special text referencing penny that says "I hear you are penny's favorite. I dont' care, you look tasty enough to risk her wrath."

Perhaps the school nurse as a friend can give a 10% chance at reformation of a digested friend group? (See my suggestions on reformation below)

With that being said, the "reformation" ability is actually REALLY powerful. All I have to do is get a clique of 8 people who can reform, and I'm never going to run out of friends. I can just keep tossing them over and over again into preds and they'll come back, no worse for the wear.

The way I see it, there are two options. Either give a few school preds the silence spell, ensuring your demise, make it so that there's a chance that your friends WANT to end up digested (see the willing prey events as the "how much should it take for your friends to want to digest setting) and as a result there is now a real risk to sending even your reforming friends to a stomach in your place. Though, there might be an exception for friends such as Penny,

Right now, all the illusion magic does is change what your friends look like. Are you planning on adding any functionality, such as "chance at bonus from infiltrating specific school group." Success will give a bonus against people in say, the bimbo group. The athletic group. all at the risk of being mistakenly eaten.

As for the disposal posts and pictures, there's nothing referencing the fact that in many scenes, there's nothing referencing the fact that you got eaten with your clothes on. While photoshopping clothing in every picture is probably out of the question, I'm thinking more like "(name) as finally expelled you from her body, though your bubble charm booty shorts seemed a bit hard to pass at first. They now lie with your digested remains inside the toilet/cooling out in an alleyway/ect.

On that note, with the pred resistant clothing, is it just me, or would wearing all of them at once give you that "prostitute" look?

on THAT thought, is that a chance to add an event just before the mall trip where you can get extra money by prostituting yoruself? Just make the background the same alley you meet sonya in. (and of course, you can always get eaten afterward.)
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Panzershark » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:35 pm

Simrobert2001 wrote: Right now, all the illusion magic does is change what your friends look like. Are you planning on adding any functionality, such as "chance at bonus from infiltrating specific school group." Success will give a bonus against people in say, the bimbo group. The athletic group. all at the risk of being mistakenly eaten.

Just changing looks is what the minor glamours do (which is the point), but the major glamours do effect gameplay (though you are locked into a certain exclusive look for that friend). There is even a top left pop up telling you when the effects are used, and you are told what they do when you pick them.
Panzershark
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game