Welcome to Endosomatophilia World!

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Welcome to Endosomatophilia World!

Postby Albedo » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:16 am

I am sorry if this welcome-message might be a bit late, but let me apologize and greet you all here on the brand new Endosomatophilia world! I hope that more and more endoso fans will emerge from the shadows and post their thoughts here. And hopefully, we can all work together and make this fetish more popular and well known despite its relative youth.
But I hereby want to thank Eka for her kind help and that she created this thread at my humble request. Kudos, Eka! You rule!
And now, everyone, enjoy this thread, post your thoughts and ideas on endoso and even your own stories. I hereby announce that with the kind permission of Star_Sage, I will post an RP we did together, an RP dealing with endoso entirely. If you are curious, then visit my portfolio on writing.com, I am known as "sith" there. There you can find two interactive stories dealing with endosomatophilia: "Julian´s Journeys into Jon" and my long-running and successful interactive "John´s Fantastic Voyages".
And I will also create a thread here where you can all help me with the creation of an endosomatophilia in media database. Whenever you saw anything about endosomatophilia in TV, in an anime, in any manga, book, comic book, movie, video game and what not, then please post it on the soon-to-come thread! I will start with the endoso-stories I know, and of course every single addition you made to this thread will be part of the actual list eventually.
Anyway...enjoy this new section of the forums! And have a nice day, all ye! ;-)
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Welcome to Endosomatophilia World!

Postby mole » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:21 pm

oh hey i see this kinda thing a lot but i didnt know there was a name for it. This is actually another kink of mine so thats pretty cool.
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Albedo » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:33 pm

@mole
I welcome ye, my fellow endoso-fan! ;-)
I did not know there was a term for this fetish, either, until I found out via wikipedia.org. The fetish is still quite young, and as far as I am concerned, it exists only since 2004, as a part of soft vore. I for my part am trying to help to boost this fetish, to push into the spheres of other vore branches, so to speak.
Anyway, glad that you like it too, and don´t be afraid to post your thoughts about it in these forums! It´s not called Endosomatophilia World for nothing!
Have a nice day!
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby mole » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:56 pm

yeah, it's like internal exploration right, very fun. actually I had an "RP" with a girlfriend except she didnt know. She had the flu and I chatted with her online and made up this whole adventure where I fight the virus from insider her. She never caught on.
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Albedo » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:38 pm

Yeah, it really is a lot of fun, especially if it´s a bit more...cartoony, with several biological laws being broken ;-).
Sorry that you could not draw her into doing a endoso RP. Strangely enough, I did something similar...well roughly similar. When my girlfriend was ill, I chatted with a friend of mine, telling how sorry I was that she was ill and that she could not go onto a field trip to Brussels with our class. Well, his reply was that I surely wish I could shrink down to microscopic size, enter her body and fight off those viruses penetrating her. But I dunno...whether such a funny approach to endoso would work with HER, even though it would be unintentional.
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Star_Sage » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:59 pm

Hmm? A flu fighter huh? Why does that sound familiar? I am making a very bad pun, and will stop now. Anyway, I've been RPing the endoso with Albedo for a while now on another site, and just thought I'd throw my hat in with him here. For those who have no idea who I am, well, you're not alone, but I do support my friends effort, and hope he either let's me post our little RPs or does so himself here, just to show off if for no other reason.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Naman » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:15 pm

Aight. Went in and fixed the Wiki info. (The actual info was fine, but you mispelled it and its variants. :P ) Sorry I never made a site focusing on it. Long story short, Bad Stuff happened around when I helped coin the term, and I didn't want to deal with constructing and running another website, and I'm still not too keen on it.

<pedantry>
Oh yeah, to (hopefully) help with the linguistics, It's from Greek "endos" (inside) + "soma" body + "philos" love. Endos loses the s when combined with other words, soma becomes somat- (somato in this case) and philos... I'm not sure why it becomes philia, but I'm sure there's a good reason. ^_^ So yeah, the correct shortened form would be "endosoma."
</pedantry>
Naman
something normal

Postby mole » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:24 pm

hmm wow I still have a lot more to learn about speaking Latin. I know about as much as my cousin who is a freshman in highschool.
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:11 pm

If somebody would be so kind as to tell me what endosoma is, in very simple trems. (I don't read very well.) From the few post, it sound like it's being inside someones body?
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Naman » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:03 am

blackrain wrote:If somebody would be so kind as to tell me what endosoma is, in very simple trems. (I don't read very well.) From the few post, it sound like it's being inside someones body?

Yep.
Naman
something normal

Sorry about rushing things

Postby Deathworks » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:30 am

Hi!

Sorry about rushing things, but when I saw the new forum - well, it was a "new toy" that simply asked for some attention (^_^;;

As has been hinted by the other comments, endosomatophilia has not been discussed half as thoroughly as other reknown fetishes like macrophilia or voraphilia. For those confused about the term, it basically refers to liking the idea of being inside the body of the partner.

That such a fetish has a lot of common ground with (soft) vore is quite obvious. But the interesting question is, what other traits are common to endosomatophiles? What tendencies are there? Do we tend to be concerned with love and affection in our vision or are most of us of a more sinister vein? And what different types of endosomatophilia are there? I mean, even those who don't like sub-dividing will probably agree that soft vore, hard vore, and genital vore are categories worth using in discussions on vore. So, are there any similar patterns/styles that help describe the way we approach this?

There are so many exciting questions that can be asked. And this can be the place to ask them and find the answers together.

In addition, there are also so many dreams that can be shared. While using the ressources of other fetish communities, we were usually obliged to incorporate elements of their fetish in our art. But now, thanks to Eka, we have an official place where it suffices to be true to our own vision. Thus, we can spin our tales and exchange our dreams without fear of ridicule or persecution.

But I don't think any of us wants this to be a closed society. Anyone who is interested in what we are doing should be welcome and anyone who wants to comment on this or that should be heard. If you are not an endosomatophile but notice something about our activities, feel free to comment. And if there is something you don't understand, feel free to ask. I am sure someone will step forward and try to explain.

So, let's try to make this a fine place to spend time and discuss things.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Sorry about rushing things

Postby Marked » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:21 pm

This is a new term for me. From what I've seen it seem very very close to soft vore.
Please correct me if this isn't endosomatophilia but this is what I see the differences are.

1. Not retsricted to the digestive system(Able to move thoughout the body)
2. Doesn't matter how you get inside the body(Less enphasis on eatting and digestion.)
3. Able to enter the body though artifically(Being shrunk and injected maybe?)

I have toyed with these ideas ocasionally. I wasn't sure if they fit into what others saw vore as. And I'm not sure anyone else is interested in these ideas. I have so many different interests in vore and I think this would include endosomatophilia. I don't really like dividing our community unless there's a good reason to. I feel like coming up with new words for the same thing is more confusing than clarifying. If some endosomas dislike all vore I'd like to know why.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mukat » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:33 pm

I think this best fits the particular 'fetish' interest I have in the body, for lack of better terms. So to finally find a group of people who like the same thing I do... well, that's pretty neat. ^^
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:07 pm

Deathworks wrote:In addition, there are also so many dreams that can be shared. While using the ressources of other fetish communities, we were usually obliged to incorporate elements of their fetish in our art. But now, thanks to Eka, we have an official place where it suffices to be true to our own vision. Thus, we can spin our tales and exchange our dreams without fear of ridicule or persecution.

First thing first. From my understand. Naman created that word, and quite literally founded this fetish. So if it have to be an "official" place, it will have to go though him first!

Though, if he agree, it would be a great hornor to host this "sub" community of vore. Considering myself being a big Endoso fan. ^^

Honestly, I have long been looking for people who wish to represent each different type of categories, so to speak, that are related to vore. To see Albedo step up is a wonderful change. I'm sure he will do great and I will assist him any way possible.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Albedo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:19 pm

First of all, I would like to express my admiration for what Naman did, if what eka said is true. Meeting the founder of this young fetish on these boards is a pleasure and an honor, so I´ll use the opportunity to applaud you for what you did. I hope I can continue what you began. As eka said, I proposed to create an endoso forum here, as I think it was about time to create a meeting place for people like us and those interested in it. I also hope that my endoso database will provide the readers with some interesting information once it grows, I promise that I´ll do my best here.

@Marked
Hey, these 3 points you mentioned pretty much make up the overall premise of endoso, or at least what I understand under that term. And endoso is not a means of dividing the community. From my point of view, vore itself is part of the entire endoso experience, if you will. As endoso indeed is about eing inside the body of a living being, this includes all parts of the body, and the digestive tract (the vore part) is of course part of this as well. I´d even go as far as saying that the vore part is the most suspenseful one in stories, even though other parts like the brain and even the heart are very interesting and cool places for stories.

@Mukat
I am glad as well that there is such a meeting place at last as well. It was about time for us endoso-fans to come together and share our thoughts and ideas, that´s why I contacted eka. I am glad that apparently, there are some people who share these interests. I hope I can post some of my stories here in the future in order to provide the community with something.

@eka
What can I say? Thank you very much for your help, and thank you for appreciating my will to stand up and do something about endoso here, I really thought it was about time that one of us had the courage to speak up...so to speak. ;-)

Have a nice day, all ye!
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kain » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:28 pm

http://www.1800endoscope.com/endoscopysystems.htm

Theres somthin...if i could scrounge up 42k ied buy one...
Kain
Participator

Postby Naman » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:26 am

Um. Sorry to get all grammar-nazi, but the short form is "endosoma," not "endoso." Normally I'd let this sort of thing slide, but it seems to be spreading to other people, and I get bugged by bad information being passed around, and as you folks may have noticed, I'm rather protective of the term. :P

Anyhow. I don't know. I was kind of hoping someone else would come along and make a main hub site for it eventually, but I guess I'd be willing to do it if there's sufficient interest. I think I'll pop another thread on here and see if people are interested.
Naman
something normal

Postby Eka » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:06 am

Naman wrote:Um. Sorry to get all grammar-nazi, but the short form is "endosoma," not "endoso." Normally I'd let this sort of thing slide, but it seems to be spreading to other people, and I get bugged by bad information being passed around, and as you folks may have noticed, I'm rather protective of the term. :P

Anyhow. I don't know. I was kind of hoping someone else would come along and make a main hub site for it eventually, but I guess I'd be willing to do it if there's sufficient interest. I think I'll pop another thread on here and see if people are interested.

No problem at all. Endosoma it is ^^ And thanks! I'm sure Albedo will get this goingto the best of his ability, right?
Eka
Administrator

Postby Mukat » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:09 pm

I'm curious as to what sort of material would get placed on an endosoma hub... things found on television, movies, stories, things like that? Original works? I'm not really familiar with the idea, so forgive me...
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blackrain » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:49 pm

I think I get it now, it’s vore, but with out the digesting port. Someone eats, ingest, swallows, takes someone into their body, but does not digest them. The swallowed person is alive and unharmed, living inside the others body.
I like this a lot. I love vore, I love the idea of someone giving themselves as food to someone else. Welling that is. The meal must enjoy that she is being swallowed. But I like the idea more where someone is swallowed, then comes back up to be swallowed once more. Or is swallowed to spend time inside the eater.
I always know I like vore, but just a little different type of vore. Now I know what my vore is. Endosoma.
I hope my rambling made some seance
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world