TinyHunter's AI Comics/Edits (f/f, macro/micro)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

TinyHunter's AI Comics/Edits (f/f, macro/micro)

Postby TinyHunter » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:57 pm

CONTENT WARNING: I think this goes without saying, but if you don't enjoy AI assisted works I'd recommend avoiding this thread, you won't find anything you like here.

Alright, so some of you may have seen these in my gallery before I realized they weren't allowed there and was told to delete them. I'm mostly just reposting these here because they seemed popular and a couple people asked me to, and apparently the ban does not extend to the forums. With that said I don't know if I'm going to make more of these any time soon. The whole experience has been kind of negative between users claiming the works are unethical and me getting a little scared that I might get my gallery banned from the site. And honestly I'm not sure where I land on the ethics of it all at this point. I thought it was okay because I was just posting them for fun and not profiting on them, but some users have raised some good points that I have to think about a while longer.

With that all out of the way, let's get to the comics.

Party Girls - Based loosely on my old story Emma's First Party.
Attachments
emma comic words.png
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Re: TinyHunter's AI Comics/Edits (f/f, macro/micro)

Postby TinyHunter » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:01 pm

Becca's Birthday - Based loosely on my first uploaded story, Worth a Shot.
Attachments
worth comic 1 txt.png
(1/2)
worth comic 2.png
(2/2)
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby kailan » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:10 am

Thank you for your work. The quality is incredible and I'm really pleased to be able to see your vision of your stories in pictures. Ai makes it possible for people who don't have the skills or the time to express their desires in pictures. I think it's important to indicate who made the image for the sake of honesty and respect. What you did. I can understand the frustration for some people who spend a lot of hours drawing, but it's not because there are images made by ai that their work becomes less interesting. For me ai is an excellent tool to allow as many people as possible to participate with quality. Even without ai I wouldn't be able to translate my stories into English. I hope you will continue. I really have no problem seeing a work that is not made by a human being. Knowing who did it is really secondary for me. I really hope that this perhaps too rapid change will be more accepted in the future. That was the case with digital photography and computer modifications. Now it's totally standardised and many people use ai tools in drawing and image modification applications. Despite this, painting or unretouched photos have not disappeared. We're moving from partial to full support. It would be a real shame to see real artists use these tools too much, as they risk making the images too similar. But for those who don't know how to draw, it's really a great solution.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby psicotik » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:15 am

Just dropping a comment as to follow this thread.
Having them in your gallery was cool because I could just fav them, but as long as I can still check them it's OK.
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amatsu » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:32 am

kailan wrote:Thank you for your work. The quality is incredible and I'm really pleased to be able to see your vision of your stories in pictures. Ai makes it possible for people who don't have the skills or the time to express their desires in pictures. I think it's important to indicate who made the image for the sake of honesty and respect. What you did. I can understand the frustration for some people who spend a lot of hours drawing, but it's not because there are images made by ai that their work becomes less interesting. For me ai is an excellent tool to allow as many people as possible to participate with quality. Even without ai I wouldn't be able to translate my stories into English. I hope you will continue. I really have no problem seeing a work that is not made by a human being. Knowing who did it is really secondary for me. I really hope that this perhaps too rapid change will be more accepted in the future. That was the case with digital photography and computer modifications. Now it's totally standardised and many people use ai tools in drawing and image modification applications. Despite this, painting or unretouched photos have not disappeared. We're moving from partial to full support. It would be a real shame to see real artists use these tools too much, as they risk making the images too similar. But for those who don't know how to draw, it's really a great solution.

Honestly this is really well said. I think as long as everyone is clear what the source of a image is, AI is acceptable and a good creative outlet. As for these comics themselves, macro/micro isn't QUITE my thing, but the fact it was AI rendered and lightly modified to achieve the result is what fascinates me.
Amatsu
Been posting for a bit

Postby IJustLurkOnD » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:35 am

Once again have to reiterate, this is really impressive stuff. While I understand the anxieties about AI art, coaxing it into producing images like this takes time and you clearly touch them up a lot afterwards. With training, it might eventually produce lifelike stuff.
IJustLurkOnD
New to the forum

Postby GGO » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:40 pm

I love these! How long would you say it took you to make these? I hope you continue I would love to see more!
GGO
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:12 pm

GGO wrote:I love these! How long would you say it took you to make these? I hope you continue I would love to see more!

Hard to say since it was just something I was working on in my spare time a little here and there. Once you have the images you need it takes a couple hours I guess to edit it together, but just trying to generate things you can work with will take up most of your time.
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyHunter » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:24 pm

The next stories are taking a bit longer than expected, so to tide people over in the meantime I made a couple simple images for fun. :?

These aren't based on any existing story of mine or anything, just basic concepts that popped into my head. Let me know what you think, and if this is the kind of thing you'd like to see more of.
Attachments
vpark1.png
A lucky find at the park
vbeach1.png
Trying new things this summer
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby muslone » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:38 pm

Great images, I do like the ones you created with the "Worth A Shot" story line as they bring life to the story. Can't wait to read your next story.
muslone
New to the forum

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:06 am

Awesome work! What do you use to generate the images needed to make these comics?
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinyHunter » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:26 am

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:Awesome work! What do you use to generate the images needed to make these comics?

I use Stable Diffusion. A few add-ons are needed for stuff like the internals, and obviously editing to piece it all together.
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby hersnack » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:31 pm

Great stuff. Really liked it Well done!
hersnack
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinyHunter » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:35 am

So...I ended up getting fixated on the image with the redhead on the beach for some reason; I was just extremely compelled to tell her story ^^;

So I extended it into a full comic sequence. Hopefully you guys enjoy the fruits of my obessiveness!
Attachments
vbeachcomic_small.png
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby GGO » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:31 pm

These are so good! I love to see it! Keep it up! :)
GGO
New to the forum

Postby TinyHunter » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:02 pm

So this is something I ended up spending WAY more time on than I originally meant to, but it kind of became a fun challenge for myself and just snowballed from there.

This is my tribute comic to ILikeToRead's story Vore University. I really wanted to try to make a comic out of this story because it's been especially influential to me, and honestly the main inspiration for my Worth a Shot series. I also tried out a different art style on this because it was someone else's story and characters. Not sure how I feel about the slightly more anime style, but maybe some of you will prefer it.

If you haven't read the original, give it a read! While there might be stories that are better written on a technical level on this site, I think this story is a great example of a work that has that intangible quality that just draws you in that you just can't put your finger on...basically, this story has "it." For that reason, I find myself coming back to it all the time. There's something about it that just works!

Anyway, this was definitely a challenge in scope for one of these dumb AI comics. I was constantly battling the prompter to just get images that were even close to what I wanted. I probably won't do one this long again, but it was interesting to try it out, anyway.

Let me know what you think! And I'll try to stop procrastinating and actually start writing again!
Attachments
vucomic0.png
1/7
vucomic1.png
2/7
vucomic2.png
3/7
vucomic3.png
4/7
vucomic4.png
5/7
vucomic5.png
6/7
vucomic6.png
7/7
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Postby iliketoread » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:41 pm

Absolutely amazing :D
iliketoread
New to the forum

Postby tyrion13 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:38 pm

very nice. Can't wait to see what you come up with next
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby nephilim » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:02 pm

TinyHunter wrote:So this is something I ended up spending WAY more time on than I originally meant to, but it kind of became a fun challenge for myself and just snowballed from there.

This is my tribute comic to ILikeToRead's story Vore University. I really wanted to try to make a comic out of this story because it's been especially influential to me, and honestly the main inspiration for my Worth a Shot series. I also tried out a different art style on this because it was someone else's story and characters. Not sure how I feel about the slightly more anime style, but maybe some of you will prefer it.

If you haven't read the original, give it a read! While there might be stories that are better written on a technical level on this site, I think this story is a great example of a work that has that intangible quality that just draws you in that you just can't put your finger on...basically, this story has "it." For that reason, I find myself coming back to it all the time. There's something about it that just works!

Anyway, this was definitely a challenge in scope for one of these dumb AI comics. I was constantly battling the prompter to just get images that were even close to what I wanted. I probably won't do one this long again, but it was interesting to try it out, anyway.

Let me know what you think! And I'll try to stop procrastinating and actually start writing again!

Awesome stuff. What engine is this?
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby TinyHunter » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:58 am

nephilim wrote:Awesome stuff. What engine is this?

Like I said earlier ITT it's all done with Stable Diffusion. For most of these I've used the "toonyou" model, but for the Vore University comic I used a "GirlNextDoor" one.
TinyHunter
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Softvore