Paradox

Author Type: Gallery User

Registered Since: 9 years ago

Last Seen: Apr 23rd, 2017

Views: 80,218

Comments Made:809 Total Views:2,016,626
Comments Received:1,156 Items:171
Favorites:5,746 Blog Entries:73

Hello and welcome on my Userpage.
Due the fact that I'm german, English aint't my 1st Language, so I apologize for any grammar errors.

I'm 31 years old and have a fulltime job. So i barely come to time (or willpower /energy) to do stuff. Hence I do not do request or commissions unless they reeeeeaaaallly appeal my likinks.
I'm also open for going more into RP's again, but only if its RL Females. Sorry if i am biased :P

Latest Updates View All Latest Updates
Favorites View All Favorites
Is Watching View All Watches
Paradox's Tags

Hello everyone,

lately my will for Art (especially Animating) increased again, however one thing remains that still troubles me.
It's how and if I should devide Vore/Sexual Art and other NON-Sexual Art on 2 different Artist Usernames when uploading my works on the internet.
I kind of want to make and show off Non-Vorish Art as well, but not under the Username Paradox.

Example:
For years I now and then mentioned to my family that i try to learn drawing. I never did show any of them my works cause 90% is fetishbased and the other 10% are fairly easy to relate to the 90% fetish works (especially since the Username is often the same in the signatures).
I dont really want people in RL (even family) to know what kind of kinks I am into.
So whats your opinion?

Is a 2nd Artist name a good idea...
[ Continued ... ]

5 Replies
Shout Box
Kristian1172

Posted by Kristian1172 2 weeks ago

<< Reply To Paradox

You're welcome

Datonenumbnuts

Posted by Datonenumbnuts 1 month ago

<< Reply To Paradox

You're welcome.
Love your animations

[ Reply ]

sweetladyamy

Posted by sweetladyamy 1 month ago

<< Reply To Paradox

Absolutely, dear. Anytime.

[ Reply ]

HMDVore

Posted by HMDVore 1 month ago

<< Reply To Paradox

Tacos!

Zookmaos

Posted by Zookmaos 2 months ago

<< Reply To Paradox

Thank you for the awesome animations :)

Hestia042

Posted by Hestia042 2 months ago

Thanks for watching me.

Thunderusdash

Posted by Thunderusdash 2 months ago

<< Reply To Paradox

your quite welcome

CharlieQuantum

Posted by CharlieQuantum 2 months ago

<< Reply To Paradox

No problem. ^w^ Thanks for all the work you have done.

EmoKoNekoYasha

Posted by EmoKoNekoYasha 3 months ago

<< Reply To Paradox

Of course!!!

blackmichi

Posted by blackmichi 3 months ago

<< Reply To Paradox

^your welcome :3

ThatBrassyGuy

Posted by ThatBrassyGuy 3 months ago

<< Reply To Paradox

Hey, no prob.

[ Reply ]

Post a Shout